New 32p setup.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TraxxasBret

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I put a pretty hefty 32p hearing in my Slash and it really is awesome. 20/50 is what I’m running and it FLIES. I just took out the VXL system last night and put in a Castle Sidewinder setup. Haven’t taken it out to test yet.

ED7F1589-85D7-4F32-85BE-E8696AAA2648.jpeg

B154BD2A-84D8-43CE-B709-505A139DEDDB.jpeg

Hey, I could probably use your help. A bit of a newbie. So I installed the 2650 with the mamba x, have a 50t spur /18p on 3s. Looking for speed. I’m having issues as I’m thinking it’s something I did wrong with calibration and all the damn blinking lights as I can’t get above 40mph. If you can help at all that’s be great.

image.jpg

Hey, I could probably use your help. A bit of a newbie. So I installed the 2650 with the mamba x, have a 50t spur /18p on 3s. Looking for speed. I’m having issues as I’m thinking it’s something I did wrong with calibration and all the damn blinking lights as I can’t get above 40mph. If you can help at all that’s be great.

View attachment 169109
I dunno, usually electronics come with a calibration manual. @LosiFan143 has a sidewinder in her AE RC10T2, but as far as I know we haven’t been able to test it out as the radio system was bad.

Back