New 2.4ghz Radios

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaos2767

RCTalk Talkaholic
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Could not believe the price on the Flysky GT3b radios and receiver packages so I picked up 2 more last night for $80 for both of them. I will be upgrading the Maxx from the old analog system and the Revo will be getting the 2nd one. I bought one a few months ago and gave it to my son who has the VXL Rustler to upgrade his analog system and he loves it. So far I am impressed with the radio and receiver and it has givin me 0 issues. For $39, I don't think you could buy a better radio! They sell them at Hobbypartz.com and they also have a 2 channel version for $19. Great deals!

Not new persay, but extremely popular among bashers. Also can be hacked to support 14 models and many more. I love mine. Go use it!

The Flysky radios are good quality for the price. I loved my GT3B also. I just recently picked up there IT4 and it also has been a great quality radio. I love the voltage monitoring and temp reading setup just look at TX and its right there and very accurate.

Yeah they truly are a great radio and a no brainer for ditching am/fm. I actually am surprised they still offer am/fm radios.

Back