Nevermind -- Zeee shorty doesn't fit in Tekno EB410.2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

requiem33

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Flying
Interesting problem. Just got a couple new Zeee 2S shorty batteries and they are about 1-2mm too long and will not slide into the battery area on my Tekno EB410.2. This sucks. Yeah I could brave it and shave the battery case down... but still. Weird they don't fit.

[EDIT]: Used buggy that I'm replacing pieces on and getting prepped. There's a brace/tab next to the center diff brace that was not positioned correctly. Loosened it, adjusted and now everything is good.

Last edited:
I suggest using a chainsaw to trim cases down...a simple view of manual a the Zee specs ( top choice battery) would have told you they would never fit...

chainsaw will do it alright.

BTW. The battery does fit just fine.

hey they could use this guy in Michigans new lipo I saw 6 years ago .he was using steel scissors and cutting sections of the lipo and I was just fine it lessened the mah he said but was still safe to charge and use.

I can mod it for you they will fit

Ehh if I do u a favor problem is ur poop look đź‘€ like mine that could be good or bad news

Back