Neo 3.0 hurry up and get here lol.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fireball

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Wish this thing would hurry up and get here. Not had a nitro in over 20 years. can't wait. My address might be in the pic idc I'm building a track and it will be posted anyways.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220417-220536.png
    Screenshot_20220417-220536.png
    657.4 KB · Views: 62
Will do. Hope to take it to the only somewhat track about 75 miles away wed or thu

Lol it just beeped at me 5% warning. Its on charge now.
Meant only somewhat close track. My phone deletes words and makes me look like complete idiot. I might be half but not a total moron.
Its actually a really nice track. The way i typed it made it sound bad.

Last edited:
I hope to make a youtube channel and what upgrades it takes to compete with a rtr package.
Surely i can win at my own track even if i have to dq everyone lol. Joking
But hopefully i can compete and build a nice fun track. Got a couple sponsors on board already. Super thanks to them.
Only problem will be parking now.

Lol it just beeped at me 5% warning. Its on charge now.
Meant only somewhat close track. My phone deletes words and makes me look like complete idiot. I might be half but not a total moron.
Its actually a really nice track. The way i typed it made it sound bad.
Lol I feel your pain! When I type really fast, you'd swear I don't know what grammar is 🤣🤣
Wish this thing would hurry up and get here. Not had a nitro in over 20 years. can't wait. My address might be in the pic idc I'm building a track and it will be posted anyways.
Nice! You're also getting a good radio, the DumboRC RX/TX is one of the best, more popular basher radios, and it's affordable to boot! I too have the X6, which has an inbuilt gyro (that you can turn on or off)! Clean the car up, do a service/once-over, and let 'er rip!

That buggy is gonna rip some dirt up!

Just a heads up. If you buy Kyosho stuff, you can use the coupon codes at Tower Hobbies for some really nice discounts. The only downside is catching them in stock though.

Yea. Said he just broke it in.
But don't they all lol. Hes sold a bunch and got 100% rating on ebay so he might have just broke it in lol. Idk. Looks in good shape from the pics.
But don't they all lol. Hes sold a bunch and got 100% rating on ebay so he might have just broke it in lol. Idk. Looks in good shape from the pics.

Yea. Said he just broke it in.
All these people saying their RCs, bikes, whatever are "barely used", "just broke it in", "only rode it twice", "never used", ect. all that is garbage, 90% of those people are either lying through their teeth, or don't know squat about that thing! Think about it, would you buy a, say, $3400 Enduro Mountain Bike, and only ride it once or twice?

You might have gotten lucky though, we'll find out when it gets here! :)

The Neo cost only $350 new!..🤷‍♂️
It is this one you should have bought for $400 used ,the MP9 TK14!..🤦‍♂️😂

https://www.ebay.com/itm/125261400131?epid=18041900876&hash=item1d2a294843:g:vsUAAOSw9hJiT3vh
Didn't see that one but i got a lot of extras to.
All these people saying their RCs, bikes, whatever are "barely used", "just broke it in", "only rode it twice", "never used", ect. all that is garbage, 90% of those people are either lying through their teeth, or don't know squat about that thing! Think about it, would you buy a, say, $3400 Enduro Mountain Bike, and only ride it once or twice?

You might have gotten lucky though, we'll find out when it gets here! :)
I might have gotten lucky. I'm not sure its even broke in yet. I'm going to run a tank through it just in case.
Lmao you are exactly right. In the old 2 stroke days every bike or 4 wheeler for sale had a fresh rebuild lol.

Yea lol i done broke a wheel i Hit a post.
And for some reason the steering servo stops working. Almost like the batteries are dead but they only got 2 tanks of run time on them. . Ill fool with it tomorrow and figure it out hopefully.

The Neo cost only $350 new!..🤷‍♂️
It is this one you should have bought for $400 used ,the MP9 TK14!..🤦‍♂️😂

https://www.ebay.com/itm/125261400131?epid=18041900876&hash=item1d2a294843:g:vsUAAOSw9hJiT3vh
Let's hope it was something like it was a gift (albeit an expensive one) and they already had lots of RCs, or already had a Neo 3.0 and never fired it up? Unlikely, but maybe!

No need to live in regret...I try to avoid searching for better deals, or a better version for the same price, of something I just bought, what's done is done! I found that not doing the above just lets me live my life with less regret, and just happier! I know it sounds weird, but it works. 🤣🤣
That GIF is just too true...when I wait for something and get to the day when it might arrive/will arrive, I'll peer out the front door window every like 2 hours 🤣🤣 It's even worse when it'll come in the mailbox! And then someone else will go grab the mail, when I just checked 20 minutes ago and they'll be like "Isaac, look what came!" or "I think this is yours!" 🤣🤣

Look it handles better then anything i ever had. Pull rope came out no bigge finally got it put back on and its ruining great. Going to do a few upgrades and race it like it is. Its way faster then we can drive right now.

Look it handles better then anything i ever had. Pull rope came out no bigge finally got it put back on and its ruining great. Going to do a few upgrades and race it like it is. Its way faster then we can drive right now.

I knew you would enjoy it no matter what ,Kyosho is a great brand!..👍
Problem is hobby stores don't stock parts for them , but it don't bother me
none because I have to fight my wife tooth & nail to get her to take me 25
miles to the LHS!..🤦‍♂️🤣😂

But anyway ,glad that you are enjoying it!..👍😎