Need your opinion on Ofna trucks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freedom

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey,

Guys I can't seem to make up my mind about which 4 wheel drive truck I would like to have. I think the Savage is a great looking truck and so is the new BFT. Since either of those are out yet, I was considereing an Ofna truck. I just recently found an online store that sells them (Ofnas) about $50-$90 cheaper than Tower Hobbies. What do you guys think of Ofna and their trucks? A reply would be great and many thanks in advance, talk to you guys later.

I can't give you an unbiased opnion so I wont (I like the OFNA as well) and I dont own either so there is no right answer from me.

However, I am VERY interested in the site you found them at. Can you PM it to me if you dont want to post it?

My next vehicles in respective order:
1. TC3 Pro Rear Exhaust
2. OFNA 9.5 Bug
3. Associated RC10GT
4. Impact M2 or equal at the time of purchase (Serpent)

Site.....

You have a PM Chris

Hey Freedom, could you PM me the site too?

Pretty please with sugar on top!?;)

Doesn't Ofna make a monster truck too?

While I don't know about their RC vehicles I do know that I am a little disappointed with the break in time of the Hyper 21 which was almost 20 tanks of fuel (18 to be exact) before it was broken in but now it does fly rather well.