Need some info please on this new exhaust i ust got

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon321

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
This is a TSAI pipe and i was wondering if it is a good performance tuned pipe and if not what do you recomend?
One thing i dont like is that the exhaust spew gets all over the tire
Picture021.gif

I can't comment other than it looks like something Rolex would polish. Never had my hands on one. A Mach .26 should throw a T-Maxx around like a rag doll anyways. That engine has a lot of torque.

did ya' get it off fleabay? Looks kinda cool but the output should have been turned down for a truck application.... How does it compare to the old exhuast?

did ya' get it off fleabay? Looks kinda cool but the output should have been turned down for a truck application.... How does it compare to the old exhuast?

i bought it from RCHUB.COM. I t feels like the top end should be a little more

I agree, A deflector would work I never put one on my riggs I just let the grass clean off the tires :D As for the top-end. What gearing are you using? That would also effect it.

The more teeth on the clutch bell and fewer on the slipper = More top-end.

The fewer on the clutch bell and the more on the slipper = more bottom-end.

I am all most certain that is the way it goes. But i just woke up :)

I have only know one other person to have one of those and he was not impressed at all. It just didn't do it. He ended up going with a THS buggy pipe and performance got a ton better. I was loud as hell too...

I have only know one other person to have one of those and he was not impressed at all. It just didn't do it. He ended up going with a THS buggy pipe and performance got a ton better. I was loud as hell too...

I went on the THS website and checked out the exhaust systems and was overwhelmed by the different varietys of pipes, which pipe should i get?there are so many different styles .I want one thats gonna give me the maximum performance.