Need some help- again

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edfrombama

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Good afternoon to all-

A little while ago fool fashion, I bought an XK A160 Skylark rtf plane. it looks so good, and even though it was a pain to assemble with the very poor instructions, i got it together and it fired up and controls worked fine.
I took it out and on first flight, it went into a spin and crashed- just as the majority of this plane do.
since then, it will not bind and respond to control. I get a slow beeping sound from the plane, the controller starts up and shows input going to the plane, but there's no connection.

Can any of you good folks offer help? Is there a wiring diagram for this plane to check to see if a connection is loose- or do I just have a nice bright yellow wall-hanger?

thanks for your help- Ed

Good afternoon to all-
Well, Monkey Wrench- that's a very good question. it's the system that came with the plane- and what that is, i don';t know. How would I go about finding this information out?

thanks- Ed

Good afternoon to all-
Well, Monkey Wrench- that's a very good question. it's the system that came with the plane- and what that is, i don';t know. How would I go about finding this information out?

thanks- Ed
Pics would help

you also can send maker of the model they might help.id try to rebind radio to rx in plane.

Not sure if this will help, but a I ran into an issue with my Mini B not.binding to a new RX. Happened to be at my LHS doing some practice laps and the guy there said it might be a result of bind lock.

He grabbed his own TX, bound it to the RX. After that, I was able to bind my TX to it.

I'd never heard of bind lock, but it worked. Maybe of you have another TX that works with the RX you can see it it'll bind.

Back