Need help ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TroutSlayerco

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys, bought a Losi Tenacity dB pro but worried about the mess it is for upgrade parts. Love the buggy but where am I gonna be in five years with parts. I can order something else and was looking at the Arrma typhon6 but with arrmas problems should I reconsider. I did see a couple guys say the platform 6 parts are universal! Thanks

Hi guys, bought a Losi Tenacity dB pro but worried about the mess it is for upgrade parts. Love the buggy but where am I gonna be in five years with parts. I can order something else and was looking at the Arrma typhon6 but with arrmas problems should I reconsider. I did see a couple guys say the platform 6 parts are universal! Thanks

I just got one not long ago too, Seems like a lot of parts are on back order, as for upgrades I honestly don’t know what would work on it. I was wondering the same thing

I just got one not long ago too, Seems like a lot of parts are on back order, as for upgrades I honestly don’t know what would work on it. I was wondering the same thing
I see you got about the same replies as I did. Ha. I’m writing you back out of respect! I did not buy the Losi because of those issues. I went with arrma! Way more parts and upgrades available or being made!

I see you got about the same replies as I did. Ha. I’m writing you back out of respect! I did not buy the Losi because of those issues. I went with arrma! Way more parts and upgrades available or being made!
Dang I wish I would of looked into this a little more before buying, but hoping parts/upgrades come soon. I will most definitely have a look at arma though I hear lots of good things. Which did you buy?

Dang I wish I would of looked into this a little more before buying, but hoping parts/upgrades come soon. I will most definitely have a look at arma though I hear lots of good things. Which did you buy?
Kraton6! Pretty much a truck buggy! Step up money wise but solid machines! Loved the buggy from losi and the arrma typhon but same problem with both. Some of your parts can be found using different platforms, etc. But it won’t be easy or fun. Hope you find everything! Looks like a sweet buggy!

Back