Need help finding wheels and tires for a Kyosho Beetle

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WickedFog

Starter of too many projects
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Anyone have any idea what these wheels and tires are?
Screenshot_20221127-135243_eBay.jpg

Not sure where to find something like those but that thing is bad ass.

frt r ribs ( came on alot of 1/10 scale rc of that era rims look like chrome dish that someone painted ) centers red. rear are paddle was a optional tire...also tires look like they had tire wet put on

frt r ribs ( came on alot of 1/10 scale rc of that era rims look like chrome dish that someone painted ) centers red. rear are paddle was a optional tire...also tires look like they had tire wet put on
Do you know where I can find some 1.55" paddles that will fit the Kyosho wheels? I am going to use the stock ribbed fronts. I should have mentioned I am just in need of the paddles. The wheels would be cool to find as well, but I am thinking of just going with the yellow slots that come on the Kyosho Beetle.

Kyosho lists the rears as 83x41MM, and these show as 81x41MM: https://www.ebay.com/itm/203975431381?chn=ps&_trkparms=ispr=1&amdata=enc:1Bvk5Q7JrSka6pnbLVFQ2TA3&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&mkscid=101&itemid=203975431381&targetid=&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=9005776&poi=&campaignid=17597089569&mkgroupid=&rlsatarget=&abcId=9300988&merchantid=574813898&gclid=Cj0KCQiAsoycBhC6ARIsAPPbeLuZawxaKmGWmYfEOqAzypshJWGVZDAjNY09_Rt-bCTD39UHlLUKy3waAkyVEALw_wcB
so, they might be the same. You could try contacting the seller and see what they say.

Edit: As for the wheels, they look a lot like Kyosho Tomahawk wheels. I know you could get them in black or chrome, but, I'm not sure about red.

Oh hell yeah, Tomahawk wheels lol. I don't know how I missed that lol. And those numbers are the outside diameter and width. Those tires won't fit my wheels.

Last edited:
Oh hell yeah, Tomahawk wheels lol. I don't know how I missed that lol. And those numbers are the outside diameter and width. Those tires won't fit my wheels.
The Tomahawk was one of those cars i drooled over, and studied every inch of for quite a long time, so, that was the first thing i noticed.

The Tomahawk was one of those cars i drooled over, and studied every inch of for quite a long time, so, that was the first thing i noticed.
It was never high up on my list, but one I want now because I wanna get all of them eventually.

Back