Need help finding a exhaust manifold

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Domination

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok well i just got my FR18 in the mail about 2 hours ago so I'm goin to drop that in but can't use it untill i get a exhuast straitened out. Right now I'm using a Dynamite exhuast for the 2.5 which i want to use on the FR18 because this exhuast is awsomebut i can't use the 2.5 manifold on it because it bolts onto the engine unlike the FR18. So what i need to find is a manifold like THIS ONE but also with a couple thing that connects to the exhaust port and not held on by bolts. Does anybody know if there are any i can use.

I'm confused every side exaust engine bolts to manifold

its not side exhaust

O okay great, sirio makes a manifold for the 18 that uses springs like the fantom 18

your not understaning i dont need a maifold that your talking about i already have a manifold that can with the FR18

i have a manifold LIKE THIS its no the same manifodl but it will give you a idea

and i need one LIKE THIS with a end like that that goes on the pipe but i need a pipe that that doesn't bolt onto the block

yea EP links dont work ands so everyone else understands

this is the header on the FR18 notice the end
Fantom_Header.JPG

and this is the kind of end i need this is the header on the 2.5 for the dynamite exhuast
Dynamite_header.JPG

Last edited: