Ned help identifying what type of receiver battery this is.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lukedavis

Hardcore RCTalk User
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Boating
So, when me and @brighton got a bunch of free cars and stuff, my custom boat that was nitro and I’m converting to electric, it came with this little futaba receiver pack. It’s cool and I want to use it but I don’t know what type of battery it is to charge it. Any ideas?
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

So, when me and @brighton got a bunch of free cars and stuff, my custom boat that was nitro and I’m converting to electric, it came with this little futaba receiver pack. It’s cool and I want to use it but I don’t know what type of battery it is to charge it. Any ideas? View attachment 165683View attachment 165684View attachment 165685View attachment 165686View attachment 165687View attachment 165688
As @WickedFog said, it's a nicd battery, but, if it's too old, it may not take a charge. This is a replacement one, if you really want one to use: https://batteriesamerica.com/produc...ah-aa-rechargeable-nicd-rx-battery-for-futaba

Back