Necessary Hop-ups for XXX-NT?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to the forum but I have read in other threads zoey helping a lot of people.

scalerzone, as you mentioned you are new to the forums, so you don't know the entire story. Zoey has caused more problems than good, he was previously warned about this type of behavior, he chose to ignore us and slam other members anyway. This type of behavior is not welcome here and will not be tolerated. His banning was discussed and agreed upon by the entire staff, not just one staff member, and not just in regards to one thread. But thank you for your concern.

The truck is very good stock. the only thing you need is to replace the rtr plastic if you break it with either the regular kit plastic or graphite pieces and a nice .12 when the mach goes. I have never had any problems with my diff, you just have to tighten it every once in a while.

I have had my xxx-nt for over a year am I have never had to rebuild my diff. I did though follow the directions in the manual that tell you to tighten the diff as tight as possible, resulting in snapping the diff screw but I did not have to disassemble the tranny to fix it.

Team associated gt is for intro nitro enthusiasts who can’t understand a 2 speed
Find a Robinson spur gear and it will make your xxxnt legit

Team associated gt is for intro nitro enthusiasts who can’t understand a 2 speed
Find a Robinson spur gear and it will make your xxxnt legit
Congratulations, you resurrected a 17 year old thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back