Neat off the wall info

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry man but I was getting to old to wait for the site to load. So if you want people to wait for like ever your going to have to tell us what were waiting for???

I agree with Hunter,Dude I have the slow internet here in the sticks 56K ? I think I could have waited a week for it to load :D But I'm curious WHAT IS IT????????????

God damn that scared the life outta me

Yeah, me too. Hmmm, the site usually loads pretty quickly. If you want to see it, just wait it out.

Sheesh! That scared the life outta me! Sorry, I gotta go change my drawers.

I just about killed a friend of mine with a site like that. I LMAO!!!!!! But she was a bit pissed.

LMAO - I was about to delete the thread cause that song was so stupid, but then it happened! LMAO!!!

-WoodiE

omfg..that scared the crap outta me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

i had my volume down low and was not looking directly at the screen,so i wasn`t too shocked by it ,but if i was looking at it and had it loud,i`d have dumped my shorts i reckon:D

I had my wife watch it and she told me I was a sick individual, she jumped like 5 feet from the computer, I was laughing so hard I could not even breathe. :D

I sent it to all my friends:D Two of them replyed with one word E-mails A_ _ hole :D Humm i dont know why?

Yeah, it's a mean little trick, but it's so much fun when you can watch someones face when they see it. Just make sure you close the window after you watch it. I was responding to the email while this thing played again and it got me for the second time.

Rofl Twice???? cool bet that would have been a good hidden video;) Got twice by your own post HEHEHE:D

Anyone got any other links like this?

:eek:

Back