My Xray 808 full story...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nasir

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Rightyyyyyy guys. I think its time to show off my full Xray 808 setup. Let me tell you guys a little story first.. I had the thunder tiger eb4 s2 pro and i went down the track with it but i seemed left out because of all the others with their expensive buggys (which are actually designed for the track) So i went back home and researched. After selling my Thunder tiger car, I bought the wonderful Xray 808 BRAND NEW!

Here are the specs:

GO.21 5 PORT ENGINE.

HONG NOR RACING PIPE (SHINY LOL).

PROLINE EXTRA DOWN FORCE SPOILER.

XRAY MUDGUARDS.

POWER HD SERVOS.

LIFE RECIVER PACK.

PROLINE WHEELS AND TYRES.

A HIGH DOWN FORCE BODY SHELL.

FASTRACK STARTER BOX.

AND LOTS OF SPARES.

I went to the track for the FIRST time with my xray and came in 6th place in 2 races!! I was very happy with my result.

Pictures will be on shortly guys.

Thanks

Rightyyyyyy guys. I think its time to show off my full Xray 808 setup. Let me tell you guys a little story first.. I had the thunder tiger eb4 s2 pro and i went down the track with it but i seemed left out because of all the others with their expensive buggys (which are actually designed for the track) So i went back home and researched. After selling my Thunder tiger car, I bought the wonderful Xray 808 BRAND NEW!

Here are the specs:

GO.21 5 PORT ENGINE.

HONG NOR RACING PIPE (SHINY LOL).

PROLINE EXTRA DOWN FORCE SPOILER.

XRAY MUDGUARDS.

POWER HD SERVOS.

LIFE RECIVER PACK.

PROLINE WHEELS AND TYRES.

A HIGH DOWN FORCE BODY SHELL.

FASTRACK STARTER BOX.

AND LOTS OF SPARES.

I went to the track for the FIRST time with my xray and came in 6th place in 2 races!! I was very happy with my result.

Pictures will be on shortly guys.

Thanks

Car setup helps but driving experience is key. Nice job on your results so far though

I totally agree with you 95% of the time its not actually the car its the driving which is the key.

Thanks

I totally agree with you 95% of the time its not actually the car its the driving which is the key.

Thanks

Stick with it, dont blame the car, youll get your first place eventually :)

Stick with it, dont blame the car, youll get your first place eventually :)

I was not thinking of selling the Xray in the first place lol? what i ment was i thought 6th place was quite good for my first time.

What i meant was, youd be surprised at how many people never really learn to drive because they wont keep the same car long enough to learn it...lol

bgbdwlf2500
On the bottom left is an orange Post Reply button. Using that one will not repeat the previous pose.

its a habit, guess i dont really need to reply if theyre the only one in the thread :)

Back