My Traxxas Slash Hardcorr Body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hermesgrafix

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
New to the site and NEW to Airbrushing. Figured I would start with some of the Traxxas Slash Bodies. I wanted to pass some pictures of the new Hardcorr Pro-Line body. I just finished painting it last week. It is after a Dale Earnhard Jr Red AMP car, Did everything with an airbrush using the Faskolor Paints. Painted the body with a black pearl, so you can see in some of the pictures has a gold glow on the edges. Then i think one of the cool things is the Tribal design, painted with a red candy did a process to put designs in it, then backed with a white pearl, so has a good glow, but the pictures don't do justice! Leave me some feed back on what you think, looking for any input! Looking to do more bodies. Mike

Attachments

• jroutside.jpg
    jroutside.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 141
  • jroutback.jpg
    jroutback.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 125
  • jrcloseuphood.jpg
    jrcloseuphood.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 124
  • jrsidedone.jpg
    jrsidedone.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 133
If you were doin em to sell i'd buy one! LOOKS AWESOME

Well, I have this car on eBay as we speak, ends tomrrow, May 20th. Going to see if I can make a small business out of it and do some more work on the side. try to stick with the bigger ones, don't like painting the small stuff!

Looks great. Nice to see the Hardcore body as well. Got someone painting me up one of those. Needed a racing body for my Slayer. Ill post pics when hes finished with it. May be awhile though, sadly.

That's just freakin awsome!

Back