My Slash Build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that body. I'd like that in 1/5 scale for my outcast.

Used 2wd slashes sell pretty cheap. I saw one recently on FB marketplace that sol;d for $150. I'm sure you could get a little more than that for yours but unfortunately these cars don't hold value very well. I see a few sales going on right now for 2wd RTR's at $200
yeah i know it sucks cause id rather keep it on the shelf than put $600 into a car and sell it for $200
i’ve actually dumped $800 into it but I'm not selling the battery charger

yeah i know it sucks cause id rather keep it on the shelf than put $600 into a car and sell it for $200
i’ve actually dumped $800 into it but I'm not selling the battery charger
I feel your pain. I have 1200 or so in a 4wd Slash. I've had a ton of fun with it over the years though so I'm good with it.

I feel your pain. I have 1200 or so in a 4wd Slash. I've had a ton of fun with it over the years though so I'm good with it.
I'm just done with the slash my only real rc car for the last 8 years i do have a latrax rally but its a POS its also rolling I'm thinking about selling it as a roller then selling the esc, battery’s, servo, radios and recivers i have 1 from my other latrax rally thats in a bag

I wouldn't give up on the slash yet. I have a sizeable collection but I still play with the Slash a lot. SCT's are a fun platform.

I wouldn't give up on the slash yet. I have a sizeable collection but I still play with the Slash a lot. SCT's are a fun platform.
not ganna give up on it just keep it on the road going to get a mt10 black friday the slash will be the road car and the mt10 off-road and i will bring it to the skatepark

I want the MT10 as well. All the review videos I've seen show it to be pretty tough. Right now I'm torn between the MT10 or the new Traxxas high lift Trx4. I want them all but I'm running out of room to store them . 😩

I want the MT10 as well. All the review videos I've seen show it to be pretty tough. Right now I'm torn between the MT10 or the new Traxxas high lift Trx4. I want them all but I'm running out of room to store them . 😩
yeah i want a crawler if the trx4 sport or the scx10 maybe even the scx24 is cheap enough if i have any money left adter the mt10 and a new lipi might get one

got some new parts parts list
front bulkhead
76t spur
60wt shock oil

E3D0D718-BA72-4254-A1A0-441CC39CDA9B.jpeg

Back