My school is trying to block RCTalk... They already blocked Arrma forum.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have very good news. My phone experienced a few flips and massages, and during the massage I've put it's joint back in the correct place! The screen went on. Phone ready for another 4 years👍 rather spend money on my hobby🤣
Apple for liiiiifffeee.
Nah cuz the fun stuff can't be done with all that security. I would actually have to pay for all the premium services🤣 android APKs are the reason why I can still play my nostalgic games from 2011 that aren't officially around anymore

I have very good news. My phone experienced a few flips and massages, and during the massage I've put it's joint back in the correct place! The screen went on. Phone ready for another 4 years👍 rather spend money on my hobby🤣

Nah cuz the fun stuff can't be done with all that security. I would actually have to pay for all the premium services🤣 android APKs are the reason why I can still play my nostalgic games from 2011 that aren't officially around anymore
And use programs like Kodi. Though they may have ported it to apple by now. I dunno.

Phone ready for another 4 years👍
This forecast was seemingly too optimistic. My screen now gets greeny and parts of it turn black for milliseconds when the battery is below 40%. Once at school my phone went off at 88% and after 2 minutes of restarting it had 3%. Therefore I suspect it is because of the battery. I'm thinking now whether I should wait for the new A55 to be released mid march, or just buy a new $16 battery and repair the a71 myself.

This sucks. I do all my work in class and then enjoy my time at lunch scrolling through the forum. Now it's gonna get blocked. I have a phone, but I have a time limit on it.
Stupid!!! It’s ur time. When I’m on breaks at work that’s my time.

Yea, school is prison. School and prison, you can see the same in both. And both has not changed in years and years. Good thing I got 3 1/2 more years in "prison" before I can get out of this place. 🤣 :oops:

Work is prison lmao 🤣 have to go through gates once I’m in it’s ehh time do my time
Not unless your job is something you like of love to do. ;)

Wanting to be a mechanic. Or work in a hobby shop / track. Or maybe start up my own track / hobby shop. I was already thinking about it because the old track, the owner is still looking for a new place and start freshly new. There are a few smaller indoor spots in shopping centers for like a smaller 10th scale off-road / onroad carpet track and hobby shop. But nothing that big though. But, rent and supplies are 1 thing. And getting the accounts from the brands to stock for a hobby shop, another thing. Expensive timing system for the track. Drivers stand. Actual carpet. Jumps / ramps and lane dividers. And tables / chairs and power cords for the pits. Gonna get expensive and you won't have much people coming in. Because its RC, not a lot of people are into it anymore (in my area at least) and isn't a popular thing.

Back