MY NEW TOY and it new MSLY HPI 5B

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweetdiesel said:
What is up with people named Rob buying up all the ST-Rs? Congrats to all of you on your new rides.

So did you run her in yet Zandor?

Not yet I haven't had time to switch out the radio gear...i am going to start that in about an hour...
I have about an hour or so tomorrow to try her out!

Hey Zandor are the rims on the b5 bead lockers?

Yes

congratulations keep us posted on everything.i know i am very jealous.
some day in the near future i will get one. maybe you can get some good pics of it getting a little air,you did get your new camera didn"t you?

bad ass........man i wanna hear that bad boy and see it run, what kind of power that boy got?

let us know the differences between the monster beetle and the B5 can't wait to see it in action!

My not-so-local hobby shop here is selling the damn thing for $1200. I asked him why and he responded "Because I can get that". This is not my shop of choice by the way.

I did get a chance to run it saturday..Two tanks..
Just in my back yard..So I didn't really get a chance to open it up..It was a little sluggish on take off so I had to tweak the LSN a little..I am going to try to get it out this weekend.To the gravel pit down the road...Huge sand hills and a big ass open area..

msly said:
Can that thing edge my lawn too???

I bet you could hook up some kind of blade to the rear wheel To do it!:ponder2:

bustedgears said:
My not-so-local hobby shop here is selling the damn thing for $1200. I asked him why and he responded "Because I can get that". This is not my shop of choice by the way.

I hate those kinds of places... I understand it, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

O.k Zandor you have had this thing for about a week, so where are the action shots and or video of this thing. Can we atleast get a review of how this thing is

Hey Zandor hows the baja doing?

I've run about 2 tanks through mine and ripped both rear tires.........

Talked to a CSR at HPI and was told they were having some problems with them and was working on it but he couldn't tell me what they were doing. So, I'm waiting on new rubber to get here before I can fire mine up again....:depress:

Have you had any probs with yours?

Nitro

Lets go Zandor...Where is the video!! Lets see what the talk is all about on this beast.

After losing the Baja lotto,I decided to go to my lhs and check out all of the new stock.I gave the Revo,Hellfire,Lst2,T-Maxx all a thorough inspection but I didnt get that special tingle I got when I saw the Baja 5B..While it was out of the display case and I had my greasy hands all over it,everyone also in the store got mesmerised and came in for a closer look and ask questions galore..Needless to say,I plonked down $1500.00 bucks and struggled with the box to the car.Now I just want to go over the shocks,and all of the screws to make sure its all tight and my batts are charged good and proper.Compared to my Jato--this thing is HUGE...and can't wait to get it out to fly the beast..I look at it and can't believe the size of the thing..Also on the to-do list is a x-can muffler and larger 4200 onboard pack for longer wheel time..No more nitro fuel for me now..YEEEEEHHAARRRRR!!!!!
baja5bandcamarophotosinprimer0.jpg

congrats zandor! :D

wish i had that money.

them baja's are brill!

sooooo, where's the action shots, where the vids?

phx123's video

[ame=http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i303/kurt_02f150/?action=view&current=016.flv]
th_016.gif
[/ame]

Dam PHX you should have stayed on the gas...