my new rc10 gt2 rs rtr

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toolmakerman48

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
someone wanted me to post pics here when i got my car and i just recieved it today and went through about 4 tanks of break in b4 it was dark. it ran great for first tank but after that i had some minor trouble trying to get it to start and stay running. the pics are of my gt2 uncleaned after 4 tanks driving it on gravel driveway and if anyone wonders about the pepsi can its for size comparison only.

gallery link:http://img5.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=rc1p.jpg
o and i freaking LOVE the truck. Its unbelievable how good the suspension is (but then again I've only driven a crap redcat before this) after a couple more tanks I'm going to remove the restrictor plate and let r' rip. I've only opened it up to about 3/4 throttle

Hmm bad lighting in pics, sorry

Last edited:
I have a nice GT2 as well. Sad part is I've had it for 8 months and havn't driven it once. :shrug: Too much hobby, not enough time :)

wow man u must have a ton of cars then if u were preoccupied by other ones for 8 months. are u looking to sell the gt2 because my brother wants one now :D

today i finished breakin and removed the restrictor plate. it doesn't have a whole lot of top end and is nothing like a jato but it corners and accelerates rilly well while maintaining ground contact almost always. i rilly like the truck and can't wait to bring it to my local track.

Looks nice. I really like that body!

wow man u must have a ton of cars then if u were preoccupied by other ones for 8 months. are u looking to sell the gt2 because my brother wants one now :D

I have a few. No, not looking to sell. I bought it to race this summer... that didn't happen either :(

today i finished breakin and removed the restrictor plate.

Restrictor plate?

What kind of mill does that have? And what kind of rig is it? I like it might have to get one.

What kind of mill does that have? And what kind of rig is it? I like it might have to get one.
I'm not sure what u are asking when you say "what kind of mill does it have"
but it is a associated rc10 gt2 rs as stated in the title.

Associated uses a Thunder Tiger .15 as the factory engine. It has decent power and is easy to tune.