My new LST2 (REVO CRUSHER)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's one nice 'shelf queen':D(LST2);) you got there !:hehe: :jk:, I have an LST2 myself, so Losi's Rule !:first_place: I like it with the 14mm Aftershock Magneto wheels and ClawMT tires on it, looks good(except for the F.O.R.D body:D)!:thumbup: I also like the Rd Logics pipe, but come on, just when are you gonna break it in for cryin out loud !:p: Get out there and get that bad boy broke in and start bashin' it !.......Oh ya and BTW, get some vids of it !
:welcome_sign::bowtothercnt:

Last edited:
I just welcomed him untill i realised what LosiLST said. poop 2 years? Who brought this up from the dead?!

I owned them both lets say Losi won because I own 4 LST2 and like someone else said I can eat up a Revo with my LST2,I had a REVO with a Big Block in it and the LST2 kept up with it.Its all in the gearing I race one of my LST2 on a road course and it has no problem keeping up or passing a REVO.
And for the starter of this thread (shacrm) watch the 14mm adapters the LST2 ate mine up for lunch and dinneryou best bet is take off the tires and put them on diffrent rims something bigger than 14mm,Anyway have fun and injoy the LST2.
Greg

i have an aftershock with a picco .28 and i have to slow down for the revos or they'll start whining lol jk. as far as bashing never bashed with a revo but i have with a tmaxx 3.3 and i was bashing as he was fixing:p:

I just welcomed him untill i realised what LosiLST said. poop 2 years? Who brought this up from the dead?!

He did.:hehe:

:shrug:
I owned them both lets say Losi won because I own 4 LST2 and like someone else said I can eat up a Revo with my LST2,I had a REVO with a Big Block in it and the LST2 kept up with it.Its all in the gearing I race one of my LST2 on a road course and it has no problem keeping up or passing a REVO.
And for the starter of this thread (shacrm) watch the 14mm adapters the LST2 ate mine up for lunch and dinneryou best bet is take off the tires and put them on diffrent rims something bigger than 14mm,Anyway have fun and injoy the LST2.
Greg

All you have to do is make sure that you use 'Threadlock' on the adapters when you install them, I have the same ones and that's what I did and I didn't have any problems.;) & How can you put the Claw MT tires on bigger rims when they are made for 14mm rims ?........that's why they are on the Magneto wheels.;)

Last edited:
what lst2 would turn that cen into scrap lol

a cen lst2 would break that thing into scrap lol
Well, since ya to want to pair up a 1/8 scale against a 1/10 scale, id say thats a bit unfair....but see you would actually have to CATCH my Revo first...and i dought your LST2 would do that very easily(if at all)...see the 1/10 scale Revo is a faster, lighter, more nimble truck....its not made to hit an object at 40mph and come out like nothing happened....but seeing as the Revo can run much faster than a mere 40mph , i'd say the only chance you have at beating a Revo in anything, it is by a head on wreck..lol. Oh by the way, can your LST2 even do 40 mph??

If you want a real test for your prized LST2, pick on someone your own size.....lets say my Cen Genesis LE....all 1/8 scale, .46/7.7cc....5hp..... 17+ lbs. of it!!!..then we'll see who come out of that deal:OMG: :ponder2: :thankyou:

lol..Welcome to the forum,

Scott

I have yet to see a good running, dependable, FAST LST anywhere....So i would put my Genesis up against one any day of the week, we could even tie them tail to tail and see

Knowing that you havent seen a good running, dependable, FASTLST2 I came to the conclusion that you must live sorrounded by newbs to the hobby if one day you feel like seeing a good running, dependable, FAST LST2 then come my way towards New Jersey and dont forget your pinkslip, youll need it. I'm a drag racer and i take speed serious maybe his can't do 40 or more in stock form but mine can i still havent seen a revo coming close to my LST2 in speed. :p: The Genesis a DUD it has lots of torque but lacks the speed....

Just Pm me when you want to race I'm not BS you either

Soo...Arcboyz, what does your LST run then? If your as fast as you say you are, then make your way down to the Sept. Bash in St. Louis and we'll see just how fast you really are. I got a bill that says my E-Revo will walk your LST, from the hole, through the trap, and a mile down the road. Oh yea...make sure to get that turd gift wrapped for me too, and put a pretty bow on it.

I'm staying out of the Revo VS. LST thing but I will say that you have a very nice looking truck there. I like the Losi Claw tires as well. Never have liked those fugly ass tires that came with the LST2. Never have liked dish wheels either, Yuck ! They make it look like a Walmart toy and are just ugly as hell. So I think your truck looks a lot better with the old LST1 wheels and tires on it. Check mine out, I narrowed down some IMEX wheels so that the Claw tires would fit on them.
IMEXwheels027.jpg

Thanks for welcoming me to the site, LOL I;m not serious but the fact is, is that if you take a REVO and a LST2 and run them into each other at 40mph I don't think the Revo is going to make it into work the next day! Need I say more. LOL

i own both, and i have a steel roll cage on my revo- its bashed up pretty well.
Any way i lel my buddy drive my revo and he hit me head on. We was both going about 35 mph. The out come was my revo had a broken bumper and a broken a arm 20 dollar fix. My lst2 front end was completely destroyed. about a 170 dollar fix. i don't know how a revo does without a roll cage but my revo seems industructable.

savage vs. lst2

i own both, and i have a steel roll cage on my revo- its bashed up pretty well.
Any way i lel my buddy drive my revo and he hit me head on. We was both going about 35 mph. The out come was my revo had a broken bumper and a broken a arm 20 dollar fix. My lst2 front end was completely destroyed. about a 170 dollar fix. i don't know how a revo does without a roll cage but my revo seems industructable.

my friend has an lst 2 and we both run together all the time. My savage is faster than his off the line way faster and will beat him across a playground. As far as bashing goes he is always breaking the front arms off. he has went through both front side arms on his truck its less than a yr old. for what he paid i'm not impressed. he also broke the front bumper off too. i got my savvy for x-mas from my kids and have only stripped the spur gear out once.

ill race any revo with my lst2 any day in a race or on the track put your money up

I'm staying out of the Revo VS. LST thing but I will say that you have a very nice looking truck there. I like the Losi Claw tires as well. Never have liked those fugly ass tires that came with the LST2. Never have liked dish wheels either, Yuck ! They make it look like a Walmart toy and are just ugly as hell. So I think your truck looks a lot better with the old LST1 wheels and tires on it. Check mine out, I narrowed down some IMEX wheels so that the Claw tires would fit on them.
IMEXwheels027.jpg
Those are some nice tires you have got there too BTW ! ;):D