My new LST2 (REVO CRUSHER)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shacrm

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey ya'll I'm new to RcNitroTalk but I just wanted to show my truck in progress. This is my brand new LST2 it hasen't even been broken in yet. I have 14mm hex adapters coming to run the old LST Claw MT tires, 8.0 Hot Racing Springs and a RDLogics tuned pipe coming in the mail. I'll post more pics later as parts become available. Nice to to know all you LST and LST2 guys!:banana: Here is some new pics, the old LST wheels and tires have been added plus gunmetal Hot Racing springs and an RD Logics pipe. The body isn't finished yet I don't have the Crusher decal on yet next to the Revo decal.

Attachments

• 2006_0317Image0021.JPG
    2006_0317Image0021.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 243
  • 2006_0317Image0023.JPG
    2006_0317Image0023.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 185
  • 2006_0317Image0024.JPG
    2006_0317Image0024.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 235
  • 2006_0418Image0031.JPG
    2006_0418Image0031.JPG
    160 KB · Views: 199
  • 2006_0418Image0033.JPG
    2006_0418Image0033.JPG
    191 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Welcome to the site. Now I gotta ask, what makes a "Revo Crusher"? I was just curious.. Anyone else get the ebay "Revo eater" "Savage Smasher" vibe from that?? lol.. Its all good. Again welcome.

REVO Crusher

Thanks for welcoming me to the site, LOL I;m not serious but the fact is, is that if you take a REVO and a LST2 and run them into each other at 40mph I don't think the Revo is going to make it into work the next day! Need I say more. LOL

Well, since ya to want to pair up a 1/8 scale against a 1/10 scale, id say thats a bit unfair....but see you would actually have to CATCH my Revo first...and i dought your LST2 would do that very easily(if at all)...see the 1/10 scale Revo is a faster, lighter, more nimble truck....its not made to hit an object at 40mph and come out like nothing happened....but seeing as the Revo can run much faster than a mere 40mph , i'd say the only chance you have at beating a Revo in anything, it is by a head on wreck..lol. Oh by the way, can your LST2 even do 40 mph??

If you want a real test for your prized LST2, pick on someone your own size.....lets say my Cen Genesis LE....all 1/8 scale, .46/7.7cc....5hp..... 17+ lbs. of it!!!..then we'll see who come out of that deal:OMG: :ponder2: :thankyou:

lol..Welcome to the forum,

Scott

Revo vs. LST2

Hey Scotty you're kill'n me, LOL the Revo is smaller and is a good race truck I'll give you that. See you forget that I owned a REVO and I got to say saggy suspension, weak acceleration and by the time your REVO got to 40+ mph my LST2 would be a quarter mile down the road. The REVO is a good truck don't get me wrong but you're in the LST forum, if you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen. Don't try to put up a Ford Taurus against Grave Digger come on! As far as the Genesis is concerned it is a slug and it to heavy thats why you don't see too many around! :whip: Oh and thanks for welcoming me to this site!

Shane

"saggy suspension, weak acceleration" guess you have'nt seen a good Revo run then?:) .
Oh i know exactly where I'm at...i can handle any heat from an LST2 runner..trust me:whip: ..lol.

I have yet to see a good running, dependable, FAST LST anywhere....So i would put my Genesis up against one any day of the week, we could even tie them tail to tail and see who pulls who around if ya like?....i get the feeling that LST guys are not much different that the Savage guys in many way....:OMG: :ponder2: :eek:pps: ..lmao!!

Good luck to ya and your LST anyway,

Scott

I disagree with the idea that the LST2 is slower than a revo. If your talkin out the box the LST2 is much faster. I dont know what engine you have on your revo but i can smoke any stock revo at the track as far as speed goes.I will admit the revo is a better handling truck on the track tho. If you have a aftermarket motor maybe your faster then. I thought bout getting a revo but decided to give the LST2 a try. Many of my friends have revos and there good trucks.
Ricky

I think a revo wouldnt have any problem with a LST2 speed wise. (and thats sad cuz I'm not even a traxxas guy) plus I'm pretty sure it will also handle better. Now lets put your Lst2 up bash wise to..lets say a savage and see who comes home more bumped and bruised..lol.

I've raced with a stock revo. And he would be faster in the turns, but when we get to the straight, I would smoke him by the halfway point.

ok come on lets be real the lst2 is faster then the revo.

The guys at the track can't believe how fast my LST2 is and i can take the revo's with a stock motor easily and even some of the ones with aftermarket motors. Once again i will say the Revo can handle better on the turns and its a real nice truck but theres no way a stock revo can take a stock LST2 in the straight aways.

revo vs. lst2

:) hey there,,, i have a revo and an lst2 and the lst2 is faster, tougher, stronger, and will run circles around the revo. but i love them both...ps this is my first time to the rcnt

My revo never loses to lsts lol.. just kidding. The lst is a bad ass truck and if i didnt already own a revo I would for sure own a lst. Good luck with that beast.:banana:

Welcome to rcnt Pliebo I'm fairly new to, this is a good site. Id love to get a revo but LST2 took all my money lol. Have you put any upgrades on your LST2 yet. Next thing i do is put a bad a** steering servo on mine.

RikDRacer
Welcome to rcnt Pliebo I'm fairly new to, this is a good site. Id love to get a revo but LST2 took all my money lol. Have you put any upgrades on your LST2 yet. Next thing i do is put a bad a** steering servo on mine.

Don't you mean steering servo"S" there are 2 of them LOL

Hi guys just reading the thread.
dont own a revo > dont want one either.
i got a lst2 and a savage.
Got the lst2 about 3 weeks ago.
The lst2 wins hands down!! even strength!
went out for a bash (1st time for my lst2), also took my savage and my bro had his savage.
at the end of the day. with 10-15+ foot jumps for hours with all 3 trucks,
both savages had died and my new lst2 was still driving around looking brand new still, even the body.
the savages were both the same specs, beefed up all hell. (only 2 months old)
the lst2 was bone stock. (not any more).

Here is a vid of some light bashing of My trucks.
http://nitrobashers.com/Video/LST2 Durability Test - Bellbird Bash 1.wmv
i wish we got some of the later hardcore footage, next time....

Nitro Bashers Rocks, Great Aussie Forum!!!
www.nitrobashers.com
Cheers Steve.

I meant servo(1). I am putting the jr9000t on it. That will be enuff to turn the steering with ease. I also went with the black shocks and it seems to jump alot better. So SLW4RED let me know when and what you upgrade on urs. Thanks, Ricky

Ok Sorry didnt know you converted it to a single,

My LST2 is 3 weeks old, so not much done yet,

Blue RPM gear cover and backing plate.
Blue Dynamite engine support brace, A MUST FOR BASHERS!!!
2x JR Z650M Steering servo's.
SH.28 PROSPEC 6 port.
Yellow Losi Springs all round.

Coming Soon!!!

LST1 Clutch Bell
8man's + 3 pinions.
New Era Roll Cage.
Proline crowd pleaser 2.0 lst2 body.
proline 23mm 40 Series White dish rims.
Proline Big Joe's.
Cen Nemesis 23mm HEX Kit.
Nova Clutch Shoes. Not sure on springs yet. need to see how it all goes.
Nova diff cups.
Blue RPM A-arms.
Werks Pipe and header.
Motor Saver filter
RD Logics Alloy Tank.
Braided Fuel line.
Diff and shock oil.... not sure what yet.
i'm also going to mod my stock servo savers to beef it up add 2 more springs.

Leaving spur's as stock so it has a weak point!!!

I have not driven the truck since the mods, so don't know how it will go, still waiting for a few things to come so i can test it out.

my lst1 will beat and catch etc. my friends t maxx 3.3 4908 you knod the extended chasis which goes basically the same as a revo 3.3 except suspension wise
t maxx flips too easy in the month that i have had my lst i hav still yet to get it to flip in a turn:D i just have to make sure i have at leat one set of extra a arms only broken one set (stupid trees i didn't know they can move)
all though the t maxx is faster off the line than my lst because i need to retune it but i will have him in about 100 feet

beaver

I'd put my E-Revo against any of above mentioned trucks. After seeing what it did to a 5 inch sapling at near top end with a Castle/Neu combo and loads of other goodies that make it built like a tank, and all I broke was 1 pushrod....I'd love to send a few LST's home, with their antennas between their A-arms.

I'd love to send a few LST's home, with their antennas between their A-arms.

Oh Hell no! You didn't just go there! Thats it, bash off! LST2 vs REVO. Mine vs yours.

BTW, you realize this thread is over 2 years dead right?