My new lid!!!Pics added!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Well alot of you already saw it but here it is on my berg, Joes work is very nice! I put this lid at the top of the list of the best paint jobs I've seen ever!

BUT I PICTURES DONT SHOW ANY DETAIL AT ALL!

014-16.jpg

008-30.jpg

015-9.jpg

It got there quick! I'm glad you are happy with Lloyd. But you're right, it is almost impossible to get good pics that show the detail, between the metal flake and chrome. It looks really good on your rig, if I do say so myself :D

Unfortunately no one here beside myself and Ncnitro know how mother humping sparkly this thing is! its insane in the sun!

LMFAO! well you said you wanted bass boat metal flake, so you got it! That is definitely one sparkly ass lid, lol.

I hope the EEM logo was what you had in mind.

Yep its dead on perfect! Did Joep see it? Its still not mounted up cuz i just got off work and have to go back in a couple hours but hopefully i'll get it mounted via EEM body mounts and get some crawling in with her this weekend for some in action pics lol.

ok cool! Thanks again Joe, your work is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY ME!

That is a great looking lid. I like colors. that is some nice work:OMG:

That is one SIC looking rig with that lid on it, but for gods sake what ever you do, PLEASE DON'T PAINT OVER IT WITH FLAT BLACK!!!! LOL!!!!! JK!!!! now you can win comps by blinding the competition with all that metal flake and chrome, LOL!!!!:hehe:

Mmmm purple, i love purple...OH and did i ever say i liked purple?

But on a serious note, that lid kicks a**. Would love to see it in person but eh. Awesome!:D

Looks bad ass! Metal flake is a lot like cowbell....you can never have enough!

Awesome lid man! I will be doing mine here in a couple days. Probably tomorrow. Wont be near that nice though.

Thanks guys but Joe gets the props on it for doing a killer job.

yep, atleast its different from most rigs now.

Heres just a couple in action pics...

001-91.jpg

002-79.jpg

004-51.jpg

that is a cool lid you got? dose it crawler better with metal flakes on it......lol looks good

doesn't hurt it at all lol, thanks.

Where can you get custom lid for crawlers at i can't them?