My latest attempt.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL I keep calling you Driver sorry bout that

Looks good Diver.. You need an airbrush... lol Shading on the drips would have really set it off...

Where are those DaHellion lids ??? lol

TJ, I have an airbrush. The only thing is I don't want to put alot of time into it because it is going to get trashed. I just wanted to get something to drop on the tarmac and go.

Maybe next time.

Bouzouki said:
You have to put the stickers on, they come in the box.

You are right, I checked the boxes and the tire sidewall stickers are in there.

Nope. RAtzo did a Mazda 6

I like it. Bright color w/contrast. Its amazing how purple looks blue in photos most of the time... and you got the DSM thing going on. Should look good on the track.

Thanks. You ar right, the purple looks blue in pictures. Even the flourescent yello looks more yellow than flourescent. I got tired of seeing flame schemes on the track. Might lose the car in the mix sometimes. This car will be bright running on the tarmac.
As far as the DSM ... gotta love it. Just turn her on and let her rip. No more screaming out your channel when it starts glitching while practicing. I hate it when people don't even think of looking at the frequency board.

Bods

I'm just old and it takes a little while longer to heal But I got my plastic order in .That bill hurt more then my bike did

Da Hellion said:
I'm just old and it takes a little while longer to heal But I got my plastic order in .That bill hurt more then my bike did

lol.... I'm just breakin your balls bro.. We all hope ya get well soon.. :cheers: