My kraton 6s blx v5

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastangel

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
So my kraton 6s was down had to put rear differential got it put back together and the center diff Toasted the spur gear so now I am I have to order a spur gear and pinion gear for the motor SUV another month before I can drive it and I didn’t even get to kill one set of batteries

image.jpg

So my kraton 6s was down had to put rear differential got it put back together and the center diff Toasted the spur gear so now I am I have to order a spur gear and pinion gear for the motor SUV another month before I can drive it and I didn’t even get to kill one set of batteries

View attachment 153054
I've been there. Jenny's has become very important to me😁

View attachment 153054
Have you checked all the bearings and gears in the drive line to make sure everything is spinning and moving freely?