My first paint thread!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The skid mark....well that's where you slap on a Pro Line sticker or whatnot. :p

Thanks guys, I'm digging it too!

I was sure someone here would have good advice on which glue to use but I ended up getting some info from elsewhere, they assured me that shoe goo was the best thing for the job!

I disagree. I would go with Shoo Goo instead.
Dont listen to this guy...he has no idea what he talking about. I caught him last week huffing shoo goo in the RCNT break room, thats the only reason hes so big on recommending it... :p

Pete, after thinking long and hard about it, I've come to the conclusion you simply can't disgrace your house with that abomination. I'll PM you my address, and you can just ship the whole works to me to put it out of it's misery, slowly, over the next few years. :D

Sure thing Randy, ship the wraith to me and I'll use the same box to send you this one :thumbs-up:

I am getting an f100 body I will gladly let you paint!

I am getting an f100 body I will gladly let you paint!

Thanks for the vote of confidence but I got lucky on this one, I like what I did but thats probably the best one I'll ever do! If you have a good exacto knife and a little patience you can do it to.

Got the knife but not the other

I don't care if it looks good, just need someone to blame if it looks bad!:p

I will keep that in mind! <breakin out the rattle cans>

And the skidmarks on Rolex's recliner....
Just cuz Ralph's ban stick is resting in its holder on the mantle across the room from him that he can't summon and strike with it in one fluid motion like a Jedi Knight! lol but seriously though....It does match his recliner...

Just cuz Ralph's ban stick is resting in its holder on the mantle across the room from him that he can't summon and strike with it in one fluid motion like a Jedi Knight! lol but seriously though....It does match his recliner...
Which, the skid mark, the truck or the ban stick?

Back