My first mini nitro

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Custom made and yup runs and drives 😉

Well at least mine custom made not sure if the actually make mini
Is there a throttle servo hiding on there somewhere? If so, you forgot to plug it in. And the steering linkage isn't hooked up 😉

Custom made and yup runs and drives 😉

Well at least mine custom made not sure if the actually make mini
They used to! wasn't a very big market for them.
HPI made a mini nitro rs4 - good luck finding one that doesn't cost an arm and a leg though.

Is there a throttle servo hiding on there somewhere? If so, you forgot to plug it in. And the steering linkage isn't hooked up 😉
Well mister officer if I was ten 5 hrs away from home I’d post some more but ehhh keep working on ur lunch boxes until then 😉

They used to! wasn't a very big market for them.
HPI made a mini nitro rs4 - good luck finding one that doesn't cost an arm and a leg though.
Yea there is a mini HPI been on eBay wants a little to much money for it but it is cool

Yeah, wouldn't that be great if it sounds as tiny as it is 😆 Be sure to get us a vid. I'm dying to find out.
Lol I got a testweek coming up in one month, but once vacation hits then this will be the first thing I'm doing👍

for now, couldn't wait hah, so this how it looks like already:
20240520_194245.jpg

That's some high quality gearing in here😳 how wide... all metal
20240520_200407.jpg
still nothing compared to the CEN SP1 GP gearing😂

Last edited:
Alright never mind the summer vacation. I completely went over this car and everything is perfect. Today I tried to run it and, honestly, it doesn't sound any different from any other nitro🥲 Expected a cute lil sound with this exhaust setup but nope.
Edit: I ran it even on the old fuel and everything seems ok

This is how it currently looks:
20240522_194059.jpg
20240522_194050.jpg
planning on adding a purple air filter and fuel filter to it

Sorry for not having any vids but it was rather just a little yard round and that's it, as my neighbours would eat me if I did two rounds

I love that thing, so friggin' cool! It rips, too, looks like an absolute blast!

1/16th nitros dont come up on the second hand Dutch market that often, though I've seen them range from about $40 to $130

Back