My Beckworks Chevy !!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes sir, you gotta have on board air when you go wheeling hard.:hehe:

did u make that???? it looks so damn real like it actually functions.

did u make that???? it looks so damn real like it actually functions.

this little guy ?
IMG_0345.gif

dude i can't get over how real that looks....awesome work.

The onboard air is nice Chip. Lloyd, the accessories are what got me interested in scalers. Chip and NC both build nice accessories. And they don't over do it. Some people build a scaler and have two roof racks, 6 coolers, 4 sleeping bags, 2 spare tires, 17 bungee cords, and six jerry cans, just to take a day trip into the woods lol.

All i need is a nice rack, a sleeping bag, and one cooler.

The onboard air is nice Chip. Lloyd, the accessories are what got me interested in scalers. Chip and NC both build nice accessories. And they don't over do it. Some people build a scaler and have two roof racks, 6 coolers, 4 sleeping bags, 2 spare tires, 17 bungee cords, and six jerry cans, just to take a day trip into the woods lol.

yeah thats what i find fascinating about them as well. and this one of your chip is right on the money in my opinion.

Finally back to work on this rig.
IMG_0389-1.gif

IMG_0390-1.gif

IMG_0388-1.gif

I swapped out the crushers for some Trail Doc XLS and repalced the worn out TLT 1 shocks with some 90 MM dual spring RC4wd shocks. What the hell is wrong with me everything I own is black or O.D. green.

Maybe you like the devil?

More like your Boyfriend.

I'm so bored.

Just finished this thing up for Disney.
IMG_0405-1.gif

IMG_0406-1.gif

IMG_0407-1.gif

IMG_0408-1.gif

IMG_0409-1.gif

IMG_0411-1.gif

oh hell yeah chip that looks very good man, killer work.

You takin the scaler, the comp rig, the slash, and the dune bug, are you taking any other rigs?

Really nice job on the side windows!!

I hate you!

but i love you

Back