My Beckworks Chevy !!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chip cross

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
chip7-1.gif

chip6-1.gif

chip3-1.gif

1220992236.gif

1220992230.gif

Specs :
TLT1 axles fully loaded
CVDS
RCP ring and pinoin
RC4wd rear lock out
RC4wd stainless steel axle shaft in the rear
AX-10 full alum. tranny with slipper
Turned down TLT 1 shocks for front end
RC4wd 110 mm dual spring shocks in the rear end
JRH Cobalt 10 T motor
Mamba Max
CCBEC
SR 3100 Spektrum RX

Last edited:
Man you suck, I still haven't been able to get in touch with them about my rig. Shoot me a PM with their email address when you get a chance. I'm really wanting to build a truggy.

damn dude, you do great work, looks awesome.

looks cool, agree more pix. and did you buy the chassis like that or has it been modded?

It's a complete one off custom chassis built on a special order to fit the body. When you go with a tuber like that, it's got to be completely custom. Check out NCNitro's tuber build thread for some pics of a tuber in progress. I'll let Chip answer the rest of the questions, like who built the chassis and such.

Chip, they did a great job on the bumper as well. I gotta get to work on the bumpers for this SS, might be out there workin with the torch tonight.

Very nice. I have a clod body I have started to mod for my next scale project, that is once I finish my tuber lol. I was thinking a flatbed with an exo cage, but I am really liking the truggy look of yours.

So you gonna do an interior in it?

Very nice. I have a clod body I have started to mod for my next scale project, that is once I finish my tuber lol. I was thinking a flatbed with an exo cage, but I am really liking the truggy look of yours.

So you gonna do an interior in it?
Yes, It will If I can make it work out. I am going to use a B.A.MFN 3000 mah 3 cell lipo from Maxamp so room on the inside is not on my side. :hehe:

I have always loved the truggy look. NC's jeep got me hooked, but I've never built fullsize jeeps like he has. So as soon as I saw a tube framy Chevy body truggy that was built right, I knew I was a goner for the scale scene.

If anyone is wondering, yes that is a fully functional winch that will pull the truck off the ground and up onto a table if you attach the winch cable to something on top of the cable.

Another work of art with a custom build. Just can't get enough pics of the build. Keep them coming.
Beautiful work.

You takin it to crawlapalooza? What you going to compete if you sold the berg?

Yes, it will be at crawlapalooza. I had two Berg rigs.

Last edited:
Oh ok, I didn't know you had done anything with that other set of axles. I'm getting ready to get my berg so I can start building berg parts. I'm afraid once I get this Berg these axials that I have will just be shelf ornaments.

Need someone to ride along to OK to help keep you awake? I'll wear my spidermand undies that you bought for me!

Well it's almost finished, whatcha think ?
IMG_0337.gif

IMG_0339.gif

IMG_0341.gif

IMG_0342.gif

IMG_0344.gif

IMG_0347-1.gif

IMG_0351-1.gif

whats that in the second pic from the bottom? a little bit air tank???

Back