My band has booked a show!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteelCityNitro

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So, I have taken a break from the RC stuff and have been working in a band for a few months. We booked a show with two other bands.. one of which has opened for some big acts that rolled through town. It's at a nice venue in the strip district here. We have a demo that we'll be handing out at the show. This is going to be a lot of fun. On top of that it's a halloween party too! Costume contest and etc. If you guys want to hear one of the songs you can check it out here.. http://www.unsigned.com/wintersdescent There will be more content up sooner or later, and that's not one of the best songs we do, but it's the only quality recording we have until the demo is done. Heck, if anyone wants one I'll mail it to ya. Oh and if you aren't into heavy stuff then you might not want to waste your time going to that page. :hehe:

That's sweet man, congrats on the gig!

Thanks guys, I have mixed feelings about it yet. We had a great lead guitarist who left us stuck in a rush to find a replacement after we booked this last month. Wasn't very cool on his part in how we handled the situation, but we are recovering from it and the new guy is doing well with learning the parts.. But he has a different sound and it's a matter of adjusting to what the sound is a little. I think we'll pull it off though.

DUDE!!!!! i love the sound. . .hook me up with a demo disc or something

DUDE!!!!! i love the sound. . .hook me up with a demo disc or something

For sure man, we're waiting for our master copy and for the artwork to come back. I should have some soon. PM your addy and ill send one out of the first batch I get

Congrats and you sound good, I would like a Demo too if that's cool...

ANYONE who wants a demo will be sent one : )

Tomorrow is the big day! Hopefully we'll still have some video taken.. none the less, our demo tracks are online now. For those of you who wanted a disc, I will be sending them out asap. If you want to hear the music now, you can listen here : http://www.unsigned.com/wintersdescent

Let me know what song you like best :D

dude...you guys are pretty damn good....id say good luck but i don't think you'll need it...you guys sound tight on that song...if you can do half that well at the show youll be golden...

dude...you guys are pretty damn good....id say good luck but i don't think you'll need it...you guys sound tight on that song...if you can do half that well at the show youll be golden...

Thanks dude, I hope we pull it off

Back