my 1ST Nitro Car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NitroArcher

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi guys here is a picture of the car and Spec. Click on Attatchment below to see the Picture. Tell me what you think.:boxing:

This 100% Pre-Assembled Kit Is One Of The Fastest 1/10th Scale Cars We Have Ever Run All Due To Its Powerful 18 (3cc) vertex performance Engine, Tuned Pipe And Manifold.

Features
4 Wheel High Performance Model
High Performance 18 Size Nitro Engine,
75ml Quick Fill Fuel Tank
4 Adjustable Oiled Filled Shocks
Countersunk Chassis
3 Differentials With Steel Bevel Gears
Sealed Front And Gear Boxes
Tough Light Weight Nylon Radio Plate
100% Pre Built With Painted Body shell
Full Spares Availability And Upgrades
Ideal for the beginner/Intermediate Level in R/C Motor Sport
2 speed gearbox and tuned pipe
Pre-Installed Futaba Radio System

Attachments

• my car 1.jpg
    my car 1.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 176
Looks pretty cool! Not the ones that were on their website. It does look like a neat runner. From the looks of it, it's set up as a Rally car, isn't it? Got a fair amount of ground clearance and some treaded tires. Looks like you can tackle a lot of ground with it.
Now, get yours out there and get it dirty. And send some pics of yours when it's all run in!!!!

Its actually set up as a touring car, the ground clearance on the picture is very deceiving.I will get it out there as soon as the rain dissapears, its been raining for 4 days here in the UK. The car they have on there website is of a lower spec, i bought this from a model shop in London, where they have upgraded the engine from a 12 to a 18 and a added the Tuned Pipe And Manifold.

i dont like it:juggle:

Looks good reagrdless of what ratzo says. Do u have any idea of it's speed?

Is that your transmitter or the one that comes with it?

Yeah... What Gil asked. That looks like a 2 stick radio. I can't drive a car with a 2 stick radio. I could, but not as good as the wheel...

Does anyone have any idea what kind of car it is?? Looks like some offname brand that I've never heard of. As a matter of fact it looks like one of those models that get sold on ebay that no one has ever heard of. Not sure I would be real cool with it regardless.

Originally posted by Team 17
Looks good reagrdless of what ratzo says. Do u have any idea of it's speed?

Top speed is about 60mph

Originally posted by GilBeQuick
Is that your transmitter or the one that comes with it?

that is the transmitter that came with the car

it looks good, and it might be fast, but is it durable???? you really have no way of telling because you dont know the reputation of a off brand name. its like getting speakers for your car that say it handles 600 watts but blows at 400.

cesar

Back