My 1000 post :) I think I'm going to Hurl!!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JESSE G

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I hit the big 1000 , most of those where questions lmao. The rest was from hurling :puke: LMAO!!! I have learned alot and hope I will be able to help out more answering questions instead of asking them. Thank all of you for sharing your knowledge and helping me out. :cheers:

WTF??? 1000 posts already? Wasn't it just yesterday that you thrashed your Maxx and came here blatting all over us?

LOL yeah it sure seems like it was yesterday. I guess I spend ALOT of time here :) Its my home away from home, Its much better than hanging out at a bar hehe.

Jesse It has been a pleasure having you here..
But now we are going to have to get rid of you. You no too much We don't need you sharing your..(well what you think is knowledge) I mean congrats :cheers:

Lol thanks Zandor

At least I thingk so ??? Lmao
I promise not to share any knowledge/B.S :jk: with anyone, If I do you can kill me!

I don't think your able to ask any r/c related questions after 999 posts.
I hope you have it all worked out now.

Lol I knew I should have used post 998 and 999 to ask questions, now how am I ever going to figure out how to get the lid off My T-Maxx grrrrrr lmao!

Uh oh...I just posted a question in the buggy forum...please don't ban me, I was unaware that there was a rule against it. Is there any rules for being over 2,000?

JESSE G said:
Lol I knew I should have used post 998 and 999 to ask questions, now how am I ever going to figure out how to get the lid off My T-Maxx grrrrrr lmao!
Can opener, just the way we all do it. Right guys? :rolleyes:

Congrats Jess! Your that fastest I've seen anyopne in my time get up to 1000! Welcome to the 1000 club!

Diver6127 said:
I was thinking of using my dremel lol that should work good :)

RatzoRC said:

I'm fiddlesticked

RatzoRC said:
once you are past 2500, You are not able to post correct adviceto anyone. Just lies, lies , lies and then some more. So us as mods....well to all of you non Staff members... You actually beleive us?

Diver6127 said:

Your doing it the hard way!
I just put my foot on the rear bumper and pull really hard

Waste Land said:
What is it with people named Jesse and spamming?, lol
holy crap ! Dude you live!How the heck are you bro? Still have any RC's?

jon2 said:
holy crap ! Dude you live!How the heck are you bro? Still have any RC's?
I have a Tmaxx in my shop I'm trying to get rid of havent had but like 5 hours total on it or something. I'm really big into freestyle skis now.