My 1.9 Blazer

• Thread starter NluvWithXLR8ing
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NluvWithXLR8ing

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Havent shared any pics of my favorite scaler over here. These were taken in Moab last month at Nationals.

Just picked up my 1.9 beadlocks from Mayhem the day of compitition, he was nice enough to head out there for the comp and hand deliver them :whhooo:

abw.sized.jpg

acd.sized.jpg

ace.sized.jpg

acg.sized.jpg

acj.sized.jpg

That is a amazing work of art man!

Very nice, I'm going to consider starting one soon.

One of my favorite scale rigs of all time.

It's absolutely beautiful!! Nice job on the side window that rolled down, most guys probably don't notice that!

Are you going to be posting any pics of the rig that you did for the buildoff a while back? The yellow one?

Thanks guys!

It's absolutely beautiful!! Nice job on the side window that rolled down, most guys probably don't notice that!

Are you going to be posting any pics of the rig that you did for the buildoff a while back? The yellow one?

Haha thanks, your right most people dont notice that.

I havent seen any new pics of the Yellow FJ40 from the owner. I did get to drive it at nationals for a while but the only camera taking pics had problems and they all came out with a nasty blue tint :(

Thanks guys!

Haha thanks, your right most people dont notice that.

I havent seen any new pics of the Yellow FJ40 from the owner. I did get to drive it at nationals for a while but the only camera taking pics had problems and they all came out with a nasty blue tint :(

Couldn't you post some pics from when you built it? I think it would be very educational for a lot of the guys here, and its just a piece of art that needs to be displayed. I'm worried that when NCNitro sees it (he probably already has seen it on his scaler sites) he might make his mousepad sticky if ya know what I mean lol.

thats a great looking scaler man, i really dig it. is your spare tire flat? lol

I knew I recognized it, its in the Xtreme RC magazine from last month, nice job man!

Those Mayhem wheels look great. I just bought a few 2.2 sets of beadlocks from them, and I was wondering how the 1.9s would look and now I know, they look amazing.

yeah those rims are sick, look like some 1:1 18's or 20's on there. bad ass.

Back