My 1:1 Jeep JKU over time build.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks really scale, parked in the Barbie car port. Nice job. :hehe:

46145B30-9748-4540-ACF4-148D67523F23_zpsbxy7atw7.jpg

No Turbo-Diesel installed, yet? lol

I like the rock lights. I'm trying to figure out how I want to do them on my scaler.

Gotta get it paid off before i can finance a motor swap. LS3 fits nicely under the hood.

Look on ebay at the LED strips. You can cut them to length and solder on new connections. They worked well for the 1:1 for a long time. If i had known, I'd have saved you a few feet of the well working strips that i removed. Trash was collected this morning, so they gone.

Looks real nice bro! My Tacoma has been paid off for years now. If I knew anything about off road trucks and had extra money.....it looks like I could have a lot of fun!

Hemis aren't too bad in the JKU either.

No prob about the LEDs. I'm still working on the driveline of the SCX-10/JK.

Hemi..... blah...... Either LS3 or cummins.

Hemi..... blah...... Either LS3 or cummins.

:first_place: Thank you! I get so sick of rednecks around where I live bragging up their stock hemi powered pickups that dont run "that" well, atleast not in my opinion. My old 7.3 powerstroke, which was never made for speed keeps pace with them.

I've not ever seen one, do 12v cummins fit in these jeeps?

What about 3.0 Turbo Diesel in the Grand Cherokee? It should fit easily...

It would take finding a wrecked one with no driveline damage before anyone else does, and will probably cost more than an LS swap.

Back