Must watch...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
this is hilarious, a must watch imo.

Wait till she drinks the coke :hehe:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHbRmuCZ7c8"]Woman Choking On A Hot Pepper - You Will Laugh! - YouTube[/ame]

I found this hilarious.

Skip to :57, is where the funny part starts... then apparently she swallows a duck that is being attacked by a hippo...

Oh, man I had a stitch in my side after laughing!

People do stupid poop for attention.

Bwah hahahahaha

Of course it was staged.

Still funny as hell.

Was kind of odd how half a pepper was "I don't think that's a cherry." But, eating the other half is suddenly "My world is pain!"

LoL I was right in my thinking... that was a habanero pepper. the reason the first bite wasn't bad is the heat is in the seeds not the flesh of the pepper really. that first bite was all flesh the second was all seeds LOL :). I love hot peppers, I can eat jalepenos all day, but those habaneros kick my ass.

Thanks for the warning sur3fir3, I'll just be moving up wind!

Yep, it was a habanero for sure, thats how they work. Staged or not she ate it and I would have hated to be her when she drank that coke, it makes it so much worse lol. I loved it.

LoL I was right in my thinking... that was a habanero pepper. the reason the first bite wasn't bad is the heat is in the seeds not the flesh of the pepper really. that first bite was all flesh the second was all seeds LOL :). I love hot peppers, I can eat jalepenos all day, but those habaneros kick my ass.

Same here. I ate a habanero on a $20 dare when I was a kid and it made me sick to my stomach all day.

After she drank the coke I lost it!!!

Sent from my *PiMP Boy-3000*

Back