Multi model memory questions...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tvjv2009

The dork that asks all the stupid questions...
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Two questions, any my apologies if it is covered elsewhere. Last night I ordered the FS GT 3C. First question is: Can I bind non Fly Sky recieverrs to it? Like if I was to get a new HPI or traxxas RTR will it bind to that reciever. I bought a handfull of recievers since they were only 8 bucks. But I was still wondering.. Second question: If for some reason my radio takes a dump, can I later bind the reciever to my back up radio? A 2 ch.. Fs.. Thanks in advance!

The answer to both questions is no. You can only bind a 2.4 GHz TX to a like branded RX.

Actually i think you can bind the 3Ch flysky RXs with a 2CH Flysky TX. Not 100% sure but I believe both TXs use the same RX?

You definitely can not bind a Flysky to any other brand RX though

Ok.. I have an old 2 channel from a redcat I bought when I started.. Those are flysky radios. And I figure since my boys are still pretty young, I really don't need more than one radio.. For now.. All my trucks so far have been ebay "rollers". Not many come with radios so I figured this was a good move for now.. Thanks for the info!

Yeah you'll have to try it and see if the 3ch and 2ch will bind but I think they will. never actually tried it though so dont quote me.

Back