Mugen Super Athlete

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LarryA

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Anyone out there know where you can get parts for the Athlete? I'd like a new original equipment body and a source for parts. I have over $1000 invested in this buggy. I got it out after several years and it is still strong and sound but starting to show it's age. If need be I'll try to adapt Ofna parts or something when things break but I'd rather get te right parts. Any help with web sites for parts would be a help.
Thanks

I tried to find out for you guy but Mugen never answered any of my emails. I searched the web and cannot find any parts for that buggy. Sorry dude. You might want to sell it on Ebay and get a newer model with parts available for it.

There is a shop out here in Cali called Ultimate Hobbies, that stock Mugen parts and they do have some Super Athlete parts. You have to actually call them and let them know what you need and they either have it or probably can order it for you. They will ship it out to you also. They have a website, but it isn't great, they don't show what parts they stock though. You can pull their number off of their website. Ultimate Hobbies

The only thing is their website doesn't even do the store justice.

Thanks. I also came up with the following location. It is from Canada and the replied that if emailed part numbers they would try to locate if they do not have them. The downside is that the export costs add $$ from Canada. http://udisco.com/hobbies/index.htm

At this time my Athlete is being put on the shelf (so to say). It is not cooperatin and running like crap. Good one day, terrible the next. I'm going to put my concentration to my Losi and Savage for the time being. The Athlete is starting to piss me off.:angry:

Back