Sold / Found Mugen MTX-2 rolling chassis w/Hopups..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akina'sMtx-2

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Mugen Mtx-2
Hopups:
Penguin Graphite Uppder Deck
Kawahara Mid Bearing block(not installed, but included)
Kawahara Roll Bar
Kawahara Roll bar mount
Kawahara Derlin Pivot Nut(reduce a lot of weight!)
Mugen Front One way diff
Mugen Rear sway bar
Mugen Aluminum Wheel hex hubs
Mugen Wide lower bumper
Mugen Front Purple spring
Mugen rear blue spring
AIP rear floating mount
AE rear camber TI. turnbuckle
Blue Star bearings
Z speed 1100mah RX batt pack(NEW, charged only twice!)
Powerline Antenna Mount

Spares:
Stock aluminum pivot nuts
Stock wheel hex hub
Stock bumper
Stock front diffs.
Stock dog bones
Stock springs
Stock Upper Deck
Stock Roll bar
Stock Rear shock tower
New front body post
One way out drive
Diff gasket
New 48t first spur gear
New spare universal axle
New 3mm 7075 chassis

Bodys and Tires:
Hpi Ford F150
Hpi BMW M5
(Both body has holes, cracks, sratches, and paint chip, great for practices or bashing)
Hpi 5 Spoke rims wraped with Kawada LS270s.

Clutch, engine mount, linkages, box, manual, few stickers, are included. Tires shown on the car are NOT included, however I have another set of tires to include(Not shown)

Asking $250.00

mtx2lot

mtx2lot2

mtx2side

mtx2side2

mtx2side3

New price 210 or 280 with Centax and Omega engine.

Wow...selling the Kwong Beater...:hehe:
sorry, no fundage right now.
TTT for you though!
[move]-Kellen[/move]

ah hell...that thing is slow...even with a good engine...shaft drive owns all

hey akina, is that thing even used, it looks all new a perfect...

that thing is really sweet looking, if I had money and wanted another onroad, i'd buy it

Sorry to burst your bubble but (opinion) belt drive owns shaft drive for on-road. It has crisper acccelleration. If Akina put a top quality engine in it, you would have no chance.
[mvoe]-Kellen[/move]

Originally posted by SilentHunterKellen
Sorry to burst your bubble but (opinion) belt drive owns shaft drive for on-road. It has crisper acccelleration. If Akina put a top quality engine in it, you would have no chance.
[mvoe]-Kellen[/move]

sorry to burst YOUR bubble, but kwong2001 owns all...haha

LOL, you guys always put a smile on my face..:D

The car is used, if some of you know me long enough, I don't like my car dirty, it's always clean, I can't stand it being dirty!:w00t: The upper deck, battery pack, floating mount, and roll bar only been through 8 runs the most, their pretty new. Must sale asap, anyone interested please email me. Thanks!

Man, if you had my car, you'd go crazy, mine is so dirty it's rediculous...you can probably tell by the picture I uploaded

hey akina, do you do a full tear down after every run or something?

After a day of racing, I use a brush and the air compressor to try and get most of the dirt and stuff away, esp. the wheel bearings and other moving parts. The engine will have to come off the car no matter what, I store it in a zip lock bag away from dust after I get all the fuel out and add ARO in it. Once every month or 3 weekend(Usually the weekend when we don't have a race) I completely strip the chassis and clean every part and lube the bearings. You can pretty much say I kinda strip the chassis down after each run... :confused:

Now that is rediculous...I know the way I am...with the 4-40 screws on the ntc3 i'd be stripping poop like crazy...

Isn't meshing the clutchbell and spur a bitch for you? I'd go crazy pulling the engine out everytime...

You're hardcore. I bet you know the car inside and out? eh?

Nah, I don't think its hardcore, just take lots of time and patiences. Gear meshing is pretty simple with the paper trick, you get it right all the time. I do know a few short cuts around the car.:p

When I mesh the gears, I don't use paper...I actually use a lil thing of shop towel and it get it meshed perfectly...i'm weird like that

What ever works for you.:thumbsup:

Just got a call from a local buyer, the status is now on Pending...:ball:

Good For You!:banana:
But IDK what your talking about-Stratus?
O well whatever hes buying, Good job on the sale. Your lucky Kwong. There went your nemesis car.(that would easily beat you)
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Damn akina, you inspire me...I think i'm gonna do a full tear down as soon as the quarter's over

Originally posted by kwong2001
Damn akina, you inspire me...I think i'm gonna do a full tear down as soon as the quarter's over

Too bad Akina does it after every run, but hey, you gotta start sometime. Today I tore apart my RS4 and cleaned all the drivetrain componnents-dirty as hell-and the engine is now resting in a Ziploc Bag all oiled up and ready to run.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

hehe...I got a lil bored again and tore apart the car...i'm about 1/3 of the way through cleaning it...i'm taking my time and letting anything that isn't metal air dry...

There's a few things that i'm gonna replace too that i've been meaning to...so i'll do that too

Wow!:cheerful: I didn't know I was inspiring anyone...:dance: The car is still for sale....:depress: I'm also about to sell all my RC equipments, I had enough, it been great the past years.:violin: :nope:

Damn...it kinda hurts me to see a great rc builder go to the dogs...Damn. But hey, on the bright side, sell all of your stuff here for cheap before you eBay it out. Make sure not to sell any to Kwong.:trout:
And, be sure to come here often just to keep up with the times.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Status
Not open for further replies.