Much to my surprise

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitro dave

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Here is the deal, back in High School and College, I used to do airbrush art, mostly t-shirts and such...hey it was in style back then. The other day I was thinking about my airbrush and compressor, I haven't seen it in years, so on a whim I ask my parents about it. Dad says "oh yeah, I know exactly where it is...do you want it?" I'm like uhh yeah. So it's all getting shipped back to me. Now I can start painting some kickin bodies. Needless to say it was a nice surprise for ole Dave

nd

It'll take a little while to get the touch back, but I am confident that I return to my old airbrush form. I'm glad my pops never throws anything away, and he still has the memory to remember where it was. :cool:

nd

SCORE!!!!! That's cool. I hope you get some good work out soon. I'm always interested in seeing other work. Besides, we can't let NCNitro get all the props!!!!

Originally posted by FastEddy
Maybe you’ll be our new body and paint expert.

That strikes me as funny for some reason, but anything is possible.

I'll be sure to post some of my work when I get my brush and start painting.

nd

Besides, we can't let NCNitro get all the props!!!!

Why Not? ;)

Unfortunately I have not had any time to do a badly needed body for my T after our labor day bash session, due to the fact I am moving at the end of this month, and I have seen nothing but boxes for weeks now AAARRRGGGGHHHH! But I will be back painting again soon!

I seem to be in the same boat. Lots of ideas. No time. No cash. Hoping to do a few outside jobs this winter. My brothers on the other side of the state want me to throw down some paint for them. We'll see. I have 3 of my own I want to do. Just never seem to find the time. Plus I could really use some good ideas...

If you want good ideas, just do a search for my paintjobs, lol...wait...no, I what I meant to say was look up car shows, or super chevy, you can get some good ideas from car show sites.

Originally posted by nitro dave
Here is the deal, back in High School and College, I used to do airbrush art, mostly t-shirts and such...hey it was in style back then. The other day I was thinking about my airbrush and compressor, I haven't seen it in years, so on a whim I ask my parents about it. Dad says "oh yeah, I know exactly where it is...do you want it?" I'm like uhh yeah. So it's all getting shipped back to me. Now I can start painting some kickin bodies. Needless to say it was a nice surprise for ole Dave

nd
Aren't parents great for keeping things we thought were gone years ago. Before I moved to Panama in 1993 I sent a bunch of stuff home and it's still there. One of these years I'll get around to bringing it out to VA to be with me.

Good luck on the new airbrushed bodies.