Mp9 body on neo 3.0

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6spdls1z28

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
I would really like to do a custom painted mp9 body on my neo 3.0 because of its slimmer look. What I need help with is will the mp9 side guards fit the neo with minor mods? I’m 99% sure the body will fit by moving the neos front body mount to the front hole by the shock towers.
Wasn’t sure on posting this here or the paint and body section.
Forgot to add it’s the brushless version.

Just looking at them, they look very similar. But I don't own either to be able to say for sure. I know it would suck to buy the body only to find out it won't fit.

Just looking at them, they look very similar. But I don't own either to be able to say for sure. I know it would suck to buy the body only to find out it won't fit.
Right that’s what I’m afraid of. Like I said I’m 99% sure the body will work it’s just the side guards I’m not sure about

Tough call. If you're good at painting, and it doesn't work, you could always paint the body and sell on ebay for a bit of a profit.

Tough call. If you're good at painting, and it doesn't work, you could always paint the body and sell on ebay for a bit of a profit.
Will be my first painted custom body haha so probably won’t work

Will be my first painted custom body haha so probably won’t work
Ahh, ya never know. Attention to detail is always best. This one was really simple to paint. The driver was hand painted, but the rest is just green.
20221123_092721.jpg
The decals make it.

Back