More funny stuff

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_789

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED FOR THOSE THAT ARE OVERLY SENSATIVE TO OFF COLOR JOKES>>>>>

Last edited:
Dude - give it up already. Your first post was in bad taste...everyone else felt the same way. If you buy a T-Shirt like that...for that matter, just joking about buying it, you've got some painfull issues to deal with.

see its all perception man dont you get it that you guys getting so touchy about this is funnier than the poop could ever be. That is the whole purpose why people by stuff because other people will blow a freeking gasgket tring to convince someone else that this is so bad. X

Originally posted by Retread316
Dude - give it up already. Your first post was in bad taste...everyone else felt the same way. If you buy a T-Shirt like that...for that matter, just joking about buying it, you've got some painfull issues to deal with.

Originally posted by x_789
see its all perception man dont you get it that you guys getting so touchy about this is funnier than the poop could ever be. That is the whole purpose why people by stuff because other people will blow a freeking gasgket tring to convince someone else that this is so bad. X

I now have to agree with Retread, you definately have issues to deal with. What if it was your Mom, Dad or someone else you cared about, how funny would it be then? Would it be funny that these jerks are making this crap for their own selfish reasons at the expense of one of your loved ones? How funny is that?

Originally posted by x_789

Your right on one thing, it is about perception. Because this is a family oriented site, it attracts people who percieve it as being offensive. I do not, but my opinion means nothing, it's the grand concensus of the members that matter. Simply put X, this is not the right place for that content period.

M@X

I think X is getting a little board like FLATTOP did for about three days. But nothing that sick HA HA

Back