Monster Jam

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not but I love freestyle Monster Jam, not really into the races though. Remember that huge effing jump Anderson did last year in Grave Digger? It was hella sweet for being in an arena.

Well, I'm supposed to be getting free tickets to the Cleveland show next Saturday. Planning on taking my boy of course. Should be an awesome show. Tom Meentz and Max D are supposed to be there for the first time ever in Cleveland.

I went to the one here bout 2 weeks ago. Dirtbikes, monster trucks, motocross freestyle, and quad freestyle.

Nope I was watching UFC: 109 Coture put Coleman to sleep.

I didnt even see this thread. I was there. The liveness made it better for TV I guess but thy didnt do all the demo derby stuff.

they're supposed to come through pittsburgh this month.. but no grave digger.. i dont think ill go this time around

I've been watching it on the SPEED channel every morning while I eat breakfast . My wife added the speed channel for when we were off at Christmas... now if I don't watch it, I feel like my day hasn't started!

Really makes me not want to go to work though... makes me want to call in sick and go burn some nitro!

Going to Monster jam tonight in Cleveland. MaxD with Tom Meentz at the wheel is going to be there for the first time in Cleveland. Batman will also be there. My boy will get a kick out of that for sure. I can't wait!

Take your earplugs! Those things are LOUD! Enjoy the show!

Back