Monster Beetle Review

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's really that easy? I know you have been into Nitro for a while. You have given them up to focus on these type of cars? You don't break anything?

fourwheeler said:
It's really that easy? I know you have been into Nitro for a while. You have given them up to focus on these type of cars? You don't break anything?

No matter what you get you can break things, but they are very solid and run for 30 to 45 min on a tank. You don't need to do temp checks there is no need for a glow igniter and they go almost anywere. If you check in the video I have some vids posted there.

I realize things will break but I hear people saying all I take is a controller the car and some gas and I'm good to go. I'm just wondering if they are so reliable that people just don't expect to break them.

I broke 2 servo savers already. But the first one was I forgot to set the brakes, and the second w2as I slammed into a light post. Not bad, only $4.00 for the palstic needed.

I ran around 4 gallons so far on mine, and that was the only things that broke.

Back