Mojave, 4s Good or bad?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbo27

132 ft = Fun.
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Flying
Any thoughts on the Mojave 4s? I want one so bad. Thanks.

Any thoughts on the Mojave 4s? I want one so bad. Thanks.
Everything I heard is positive so far, drives very different than the 6s allegedly, better handling, and parts are just cheaper in general.

If you want one, HH has been have some 20% off sales recently so maybe wait for one of those to come around.

Thanks @Rob66, I will check that out.
pretty sick truck, arrma 3s and 4s models are a pain to work on though. a 6s mojave isnt much more. plus, youve already got a typhon TLR to open ;)
The TLR will be cool to open. Do you like the 6s better, than the 4s Mojave?

I want a Mojave, 6 or 4s. Or the Traxxas UDR. Any thoughts on the Those? Thanks @luke66 :cool:. Ps I really like the 4s.

Last edited:
I want a Mojave, 6 or 4s. Or the Traxxas UDR. Any thoughts on the Those? Thanks @luke66 :cool:. Ps I really like the 4s.
the 6s is on the same platform as the typhon you're about to open. the 4s is a pain to work on, but otherwise it looks great. the UDR looks totally legit, but the losi baja ray looks cooler IMHO.

I can vouch for the 6S Mojave, lots of fun there. It does require a fair amount of space to stretch it's legs, but I imagine the 4S Mojave would need about the same amount of space as they are pretty close in size. If I had the money I'd give the 4s a try. I think it looks great.

If the Mojave 4S is built anything like that Kraton 4S, then I'd pass. The Kraton 4S is a POS. The transmission has issues all the time when being bashed on, and it wants to roll over during cornering. The Kraton 4S is the only 4S Arrma rig that I own, but it's left a awful taste in my mouth toward other 3S and 4S Arrma rigs. :2cents:

10th just goes by 'baja ray'
Yeah I saw that. $500. not bad at all. :rolleyes: Compared to the super. I don't really want to go Traxxas, again. UDR for me is:mad: . Arrma Mojave, 6s or Baja ray, 1/10 ? I tend to like the larger scale.🤷‍♂️ Hope this will be last purchase. Ha.🤣

just arrmas 'power module'. tottally awful design.
I find that it is pretty clever...
Yeah I saw that. $500. not bad at all. :rolleyes: Compared to the super. I don't really want to go Traxxas, again. UDR for me is:mad: . Arrma Mojave, 6s or Baja ray, 1/10 ? I tend to like the larger scale.🤷‍♂️ Hope this will be last purchase. Ha.🤣
I say save up some cash and get a losi 5t and convert it to electric! it will be super stupidly fun lol