Mo Jo streamline SHREDDY

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RELIC01

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
I waited for two months to get this thing , by the time I got it , my ski boat was winterized, so this thing went from box to shelf , I saw that there are some upgrades available , so I dove into it , and replaced stock impeller with the aluminum one , in the process noticed there was no seal at all around the transom housing , I put a hermetically placed thin coat of silicone there , also in the process had to disconnect the pickup line to get to the screws , barley pulled on the water line , crap just tore open ,I've replaced all water lines now also , there's big talk about the trim tabs busting all over , so I'm gunna carefully place jb weld on those , it's witer here in spoklahoma Washington, so I'm catching up on projects, waiting on vitamvon order so I can tear apart my scx6 hancho , wife thinks I need help , I said yep ! Get that airbrush going , I've got a k8 body to paint ! 😨😂😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫,,,,, just gotta love this hobby !

It's OK to talk to yourself. When you answer yourself you need help.

I'm the only one listening, it's a war inside my head , my pains own reciprocal 😂😵‍💫😂😵‍💫, those who listen are usually able to respond by next Thursday , after separating into small groups and developing a common hypothesis

I wanna get the SCX6 at some point and put 8s brushless in it and turn it into a solid axle monster truck!

I'll be staying in the crawler thing for now , got a perfect pass servo to put in , vitavon knuckles , hubs , steering links , servo support bracket and vitavon wheels with super swampers , dual stage foams

IMG_20231217_192208519.jpg

Back