Micro Table Saw

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xraycer

RCTalk VIP
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Flying
No, that is not a giant soldering iron. I found this little guy at Harbor Freight. Man, this thing would have made my life so, so much simpler when I was making the wooden truck bed for my FMS Atlas.
Just tested it out on some popsicle sticks. It did a nice job, and the unit was actually very sturdy due to the solid metal base and beefy motor. No flex on the table top either.
This little table saw should come in super handy to build small scale wooden structures, such as bridges, on my crawling courses.
1226212041_HDR.jpg
1226212040c.jpg
1226212040.jpg

1205211331b.jpg

Last edited:
Id put a much finer tooth blade on it for really small stuff like popcicle sticks. Thats pretty dang cool though.

That Microlux one is pretty sweet, but way, way over my budget. This one at $38 is perfect!
Wow. That's a steal for $38. I might have to convert a bedroom to a tiny woodshop!

Just watch those fingers, nice find!
I work in the medical care, so I'm all too familiar with table saw accidents. I believe it's still ranked #1 in regards to power tool accidents.
Id put a much finer tooth blade on it for really small stuff like popcicle sticks. Thats pretty dang cool though.
It cut popsicle sticks fine, but a finer tooth blade would be ideal. I'm not sure if that's even available for this saw. I'll have to investigate.
I got a nice surprise when I found a diamond tip blade was included.
Wow. That's a steal for $38. I might have to convert a bedroom to a tiny woodshop!
Heck yeah! Harbour Freight also has the micro belt sander and I believe a drill press and scroll saw.

Last edited:
You should be able to find other 4in blades for it. Assuming that they mount like other normal 4in blades. Either way though, its a cool little tool. Kinda makes me want one too :)

So, do you have fine tooth blades?
I don't remember honestly and it's stuffed in a box somewhere now. You should also know that I used to cut thousands of sticks a week.

Back