Micro T

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wacmartin

DAMN TREES
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I bought a micro t with a couple of upgrades, one being a lipo for it. With the lipo I have no traction on the tile in my house, going straight is fine but as soon as I turn it just spins out unless I'm going real slow. Any tips on how to get it to handle any better?

Different tires might help. Or you could just buy a weaker battery

I have 2 micros. On my first one I fell into the Lipo trap. I was really happy with it for a week or so the it fried the speed control. This is a common problem. I decided to get the brushless set up and servo converting the whole truck to handle the power. Well now its just stupid fast. No traction anytime. Breaks something every run. My 2nd micro is 100% stock and it will stay that way. No problems with that one.

I don't think I'll be using the lipo anymore kind of sucks $25 down the drain. Right from the get go I had problem fitting it in, now my motor just seems to be getting too hot. It's not to bad like 90*f to 100*f but I don't know what these little motors can handle heat wise. I've had no problem with the stock battery. These things are fun, call me crazy but its honestly the most fun I've had with rc in a long time! Maybe cause I'm terrorizing the cats!

There are several aftermarket heat sinks for the Micro-T. I have the Micro Desert Truck with LiPo and the 10,250kV brushless.... It is almost undriveable. It still puts a grin on my face when I drive it.

Back