MGT 8.0 Help with tranny name the pieces.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonezMGT 8.0

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I was opening the tranny box because the clutch and flywheel was not moving. as I opened the transmission box two pieces in immediately fell out I do not know where they go or their names of the part. I am new to nitro. This is my first truck. one was stuck on the gear and the other is a pin. Can someone please help me with names or parts numbers. and maybe a detailed explanation on how to put them back in their place..
here’s is a quick video of it running before
2 speed. and reverse so you all know.
the damage click the link.

Should be able to download an exploded view, even a manual. You need the part numbers, the names probably just make it more confusing
thank you. i do have that PDF. there that bent screw i have no clue where it come. i can’t tell where the part came from. i can see some screws in build view. that will help me put it back together.that pin i have no clue where it even go’s.

1697842609760.png

thanks anyone want to help even further?

reverse idle gear shaft (pin) ,
shifting lever fork (pin)
center transmission pin (pin)
Ford reverse clutch (screw)

thanks anyone want to help even further?

reverse idle gear shaft (pin) ,
shifting lever fork (pin)
center transmission pin (pin)
Ford reverse clutch (screw)

Not sure if 4.6 internals interchange with 8.0 ,I do know that the spur output shaft is different!
I listed stuff on the other post ,I dont want to part complete stuff out ,that would render every
thing else useless ,but I do have extra reverse gears an other trans parts ,as I use forward only
in the two trucks ,I have all the reverse stuff out including shift forks!

ending up opening the transmission and just looking around.