Met the guys over at Ronk. train Station

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NiGhTRoUgH

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
OK, I finaly met the boys from Long Island Modelers Association. They were pretty cool letting me check out the scene. They invited me to take my rig out and run it. I did and boy, do I need new tires. My car actually drifts with regular tires. two guys I saw were runing on foams. They even have a floor blower to clear the track before they start. You just have to get used to the occasional window shattering fly-by of Southwest takin off at about 250ft from the ground. You can almost see the treads on the landing gear. Well I wont be able to go next Sunday. i have a meet goin on with my regular car. But I will be there next Sunday def. hopefully with new tires.

That's great to hear they started running again. I definately need to get my on road ready for a little action! Thanks for the update. So what time do they start running on Sunday?

they gave me a flier for there little group and it had a website on there but i forgot it at home. I do believe they meet up at 11:00AM and stay there till about 4:00PM. they even bring ladders to act as a driver stand. They were pretty cool.

Back