Medical test

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
When I was young my intent was to go to medical school, but I was
confused by the entrance exam.

The deciding question was, "Re-arrange the letters P N E S I to
spell out an important part of the human body that is more useful when
erect."

Those who spelled SPINE became doctors. The rest are in Congress.

:hehe: That seems accurate.

Shouldn't that be congress or the batcave?

This pandemic better make some youths go into the medical field...I decided what I was going to do when I was in class watching those mostly boring movies vids or streaming things now...I've never seen that SPINE question on any tests.butt its a good point..covid 19 was A biological attack on the world ..I dont agree with many but lets add up the facts on where,when how..I think I was sick with this K19 from 2 or 3 days after thanks giving in 2019 until 3 days b4 xmas eve..thought I was gonna be reading some Giant ground breaking info..Thanks Rolex

This pandemic better make some youths go into the medical field...I decided what I was going to do when I was in class watching those mostly boring movies vids or streaming things now...I've never seen that SPINE question on any tests.butt its a good point..covid 19 was A biological attack on the world ..I dont agree with many but lets add up the facts on where,when how..I think I was sick with this K19 from 2 or 3 days after thanks giving in 2019 until 3 days b4 xmas eve..thought I was gonna be reading some Giant ground breaking info..Thanks Rolex

Well, I can tell you that the youth are not thinking of working as a police officer now.

LOL... I thought someone was going to get political on that one.

You know, I just had a pretty big scare while at the Dr. for a check up. He said he found a lump on my colon. Turned out to be nothing. Well, that's the last time I'm going to that Dentist.

LOL... I thought someone was going to get political on that one.

You know, I just had a pretty big scare while at the Dr. for a check up. He said he found a lump on my colon. Turned out to be nothing. Well, that's the last time I'm going to that Dentist.
LMFAO!!!
Wow, talk about drilling too deep!

That's not the worst part... while cleaning my teeth, his cloves tasted and smelled like crap. I wonder what type of powder they are using on gloves now. He should really change from that brand.

That's not the worst part... while cleaning my teeth, his cloves tasted and smelled like crap. I wonder what type of powder they are using on gloves now. He should really change from that brand.
I'm wondering why he put cloves in your mouth. They go great with ham and pineapple, though. I enjoy the smell of cloves, especially in hot tea.

I'm wondering why he put cloves in your mouth. They go great with ham and pineapple, though. I enjoy the smell of cloves, especially in hot tea.

I guess he was just trying to clean them off.