Mecum is in town! I scored!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve38

RCTalk Champion
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
So the Mecum Auction is at Chatt Convention Center and I just so happened to run into a very nice guy with a even nicer Gasser. We talked for a bit as I was soaking in as much info as I could about his cars. He ended by giving me the option of coming in and checking out the super cars they are selling!!! HELL YEA!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-14-19-50-14.png
    Screenshot_2021-10-14-19-50-14.png
    557.1 KB · Views: 45
Every time I went to Chattanooga I saw Porshes, Ferraris, etc on the interstates around there. What's the deal? Is there a village near there loaded with millionaires or what? I know there are some fancier homes on Lookout Mountain, but nothing that crazy that I saw.

So the Mecum Auction is at Chatt Convention Center and I just so happened to run into a very nice guy with a even nicer Gasser. We talked for a bit as I was soaking in as much info as I could about his cars. He ended by giving me the option of coming in and checking out the super cars they are selling!!! HELL YEA!!
Hell yeah man 👍😍 that's a awesome way to finish out the show... they would have needed a bucket and mop. To clean up my drool 🤤..😉🤣🤣🤣

Every time I went to Chattanooga I saw Porshes, Ferraris, etc on the interstates around there. What's the deal? Is there a village near there loaded with millionaires or what? I know there are some fancier homes on Lookout Mountain, but nothing that crazy that I saw.
Lol. Its so weird here. U can't ever tell who someone may be. Now instead Nissan Pathfinders its Tesla and Maserati suv's. Idk what it is. I'm not in that club. Lol it's mostly old money. But its these new gated communities going up every where. Kinda random azz spots and BAM 2.5mil min house. 🤷
Hell yeah man 👍😍 that's a awesome way to finish out the show... they would have needed a bucket and mop. To clean up my drool 🤤..😉🤣🤣🤣
Well my plans have now changed. Pretty sure the water pump bearing exploded in my 1:1 on my way home tonight. I shouldnt have opened my yap. Life kicks me in the teeth everytime Already have my Explorer in the shop just burning money finding a electrical issues. Now its 1 or the other. But both prob technically totaled. So scrap prices to get a half ass down payment from buy here pay here. 😂

Back